• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| May 2015. Those things your favorite movie/show/game/etc. was based on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are Robin preview was pretty interesting, Flash preview was meh, they need a new team on Flash like ASAP. Specially with how popular the TV show is getting.

We are Robin preview was pretty interesting, Flash preview was meh, they need a new team on Flash like ASAP. Specially with how popular the TV show is getting.
They just changed the creative team not long ago. But they picked a bad one, its gone down hill since. I think its too early to change again

You have no idea how much NOS I drank for the Batman Beyond Skin in the US. What a fuckin low point in my life. I used it for like 5 minutes on my second play through and never went back.

The reality of skins in non competitive games is that they should never be something that sways you to one console or the other, because there is a good chance that your Milage with it will be incredibly low. What I was pointing out with Arkham Knight is what looks to be a gigantic leap backwards from Asylum in terms of skin design. They look completely awful.

I actually prefer the new TDKR one. The Arkham City one looked awful. The Beyond one is a bit odd though.

They just changed the creative team not long ago. But they picked a bad one, its gone down hill since. I think its too early to change again

No its been this creative team for awhile now, least artist wise. Same Artist has been on it for ages. Yeah I just looked it up, the current team was announced in January of 2014 and started with the April issue. So its been over a year, time for a new team there.

We Are Robin is 110% going into my pull list. I already love the character dynamics, and the art is pretty good too. The buildup with the "nest" was a tad on the nose (we are not thugs, we are not bullies, etc.), but I imagine that's not going to be an issue with the real book.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
  • Infinity Gauntlet #1
  • Inferno #1
  • MODOK Assassin #1
  • Secret Wars 2099 #1
  • Secret Wars Journal #1

can't wait for the end of the work day.... one of these has to be good, right?

aye aye

anyone know if Deadpool, Planet Hulk or Master of Kung Fu from last week any good?

also, wadium why the av change the old one was so good. just re-watched Attack the Block and everything.

I just fancied a change really - I love Kylo Ren's design. Speaking of Attack the Block, I need to watch it again sometime.

Kavf1iw.jpg

Sinestros daughter is using a yellow ring now? Why :(

What happened to the GL corps, anyway? I'm super out of the loop on all things Lantern.

My best guess is that in the events of Lost Army based on what I've read is that the Green Lantern Corp has ceased to exist for some reason. I'd assume there is no more Battery for them to tap into to recharge so she'd have to use a Yellow Ring to function: The Yellow Lantern Corp appears to be stepping in to fill the void of their absence.

No its been this creative team for awhile now, least artist wise. Same Artist has been on it for ages. Yeah I just looked it up, the current team was announced in January of 2014 and started with the April issue. So its been over a year, time for a new team there.

I thought it was like July/Aug that they took over, but since they changed teams its been a big dip in quality, They could change creative again. But Wonder Woman has had the same effect since Azzarello left. I hope they both improve or get new teams.

I thought it looked great. Yeah there is a few weird drawings in there but I thought it was a breath of fresh air.

It's just sooooo bizarre cause a lot of it looks downright gorgeous. But Stargirl, Batgirl and Mera were just lol. Awesome Swamp Thing, Grodd, Brainiac and other non-human characters though. Put him on something where he can draw the shit out of non-humans.

Tizoc

I dropped around $200 (Including shipping) to get me all them Atomic Robo Hardcovers.
The shipping charges to mi country will be gargantuan
but it will be worth it because there'll be MORE Dr. Dinosaur in my life
1ovTk59.jpg

In more positive news, Harley Quinn was pretty great. Good art, and the everybody's got a distinct voice (which isn't easy with a cast that size). I will laugh my ass off if Harvey Quinn ends up being the designated Fetish Fuel Station Attendant, and each of the Harleys is pretty interesting.

Also, Messi: you have to call it Soccer now that we've saved it from FIFA.

In more positive news, Harley Quinn was pretty great. Good art, and the everybody's got a distinct voice (which isn't easy with a cast that size). I will laugh my ass off if Harvey Quinn ends up being the designated Fetish Fuel Station Attendant, and each of the Harleys is pretty interesting.

Also, Messi: you have to call it Soccer now that we've saved it from FIFA.

I can never see the need for the word soccer. There's a sport called hang egg and a sport called football. It's an unnecessary word.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
Plenty of 80s Uncanny X-Men you can read instead of Wood's boring ass run

Yeah, here's my reading list for the weekend:

“Rogue Storm” Uncanny X-Men #145-147
“Blood Feud!” Uncanny X-Men #159/X-Men Annual #6
“Dancin’ in the Dark” Uncanny X-Men #169-170
“To Have and Have Not” Uncanny X-Men #172-173
“Lifedeath” Uncanny X-Men #186
“Lifedeath II” Uncanny X-Men #198
“Duel” Uncanny X-Men #201
“Crucible” Uncanny X-Men #215-216

and end it with Yost's World's Apart trade.

I had no idea they were doing young Ororo in the new X-Movie until yesterday so I am hyped. Wasn't crazy about Halle Berry's Storm.

I reckon Blatter is Hydra.

Blatter is totally Hydra.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom