• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| May 2016. Let's Do It. Let's Fall in Love.

Owzers

I was insulted by the amount of sprays i got in the beta. I don't think i'll be buying any loot boxes, i'd probably just end up with D.va skins.

For people who wish CMXU had more volumes of a title, you know that comics will stop existing if they stop generating revenue, right?

Like, so, you're cool with comics literally ending as long as you get unfettered access to every single comic that gets squinched out before the lights go out?

Please answer this question with as much detail as possible because boy am I ever fucking curious.

TheFlow

Banned
For people who wish CMXU had more volumes of a title, you know that comics will stop existing if they stop generating revenue, right?

Like, so, you're cool with comics literally ending as long as you get unfettered access to every single comic that gets squinched out before the lights go out?

Please answer this question with as much detail as possible because boy am I ever fucking curious.

Good post for discussion but you are going to cause a war in the community. I asked the same thing you asked in the CMX unlimited thread.

6 dollars is already less than or equal to most volumes offered on cmx

tim1138

If I could like or favorite this post, I would.

Seeing non-readers talking about how dumb out-of-context spoilers are makes me want to rivet my dick to the inside of a clothes dryer and turn it on.

Sandfox

The new Unlimited service seems, but I probably wouldn't invest more than an month into it just to sample some indie books.

Seeing non-readers talking about how dumb out-of-context spoilers are makes me want to rivet my dick to the inside of a clothes dryer and turn it on.

The best part is when they make nonsensical arguments to back up their claim.

shingi70

Banned

I don't want everything on it but a sampling of the material.

I wonder how unlimited will factor into how frequent items go on sale.

There are plot details of Captain America: Sam Wilson #7 that would easily sound dumb if you just read the facts of what happened, but actually reading that issue, I was tearing up reading the fight between Steve and Crossbones in the bowling alley. Ideas are a dime a dozen, and execution is everything.

While you have a good point, other services have provided as much already (Scridb, for example).

mreddie

If there's one thing I learned from Media, you can have a good idea but it all falls under the landing.

If it lands, it was a good idea. If it fails, you thought of a stupid idea.

There are plot details of Captain America: Sam Wilson #7 that would easily sound dumb if you just read the facts of what happened, but actually reading that issue, I was tearing up reading the fight between Steve and Crossbones in the bowling alley. Ideas are a dime a dozen, and execution is everything.

"Sam Wilson turns into a wolf."

It happened!

BrightLightLava

Unconfirmed Member

It always makes me frustrated to see people with no understand of business "outraged" that a company refuses to put themselves out of business to give them exactly what they want.

I wonder how unlimited will factor into how frequent items go on sale.

I wonder about that too, I'm already annoyed that the whole home page for the store is completely dominated by unlimited stuff.

While you have a good point, other services have provided as much already (Scridb, for example).

This deal doesn't make sense to me either. I can't imagine they're making much money off of it.

In Spencer we trust I guess...

Taken at face value, the spoilers make literally no sense, so I assume something must be going on.

someone said that DC rebirth was a warmup compared to what Marvel just did with Captain. Now I gotta find out what happened

Meh. Gonna be reversed or revealed to be a ruse before the year is over. Dc's reveal has much huger ramifications and might actually last some years.

Owzers

I'm not interested in the consequences of getting what i want. Trump 2016.

cr0w

Old Member
Cap spoiler intrigues me tbh

image.php

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
Saw this on the 11 O'Clock Comics Facebook page. For you Rebirthers.......

No spoilers but I've read the DC titles for this week. I would suggest if you are interested then you should read Justice League, then Superman and then Rebirth this week for maximum effect. It's a joy.

Busaiku

Should I let the Waste Management people pick up my long boxes, or should I drop it there myself.
That's like 400 lbs though.

Top Bottom