• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| May 2016. Let's Do It. Let's Fall in Love.

TheFlow

Banned
It affects one of Marvels most important character to the ground. Of course it will affect your books.
I can't see it coming into moon knight, doctor strange, and power man and iron fist for a while :p

I didn't even know Sam turned into a werewolf till just now lol

JTripper

Fuck Justice League is only at #50? Was Darkseid War any good?

What about recent issues of Superman? I do like the cover of #52 though.

Wicked + Divine Vol 1 was pretty intriguing and had more action and violence than I would have expected from the premise.

How is the rest of the series?

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
That's not even the main thing tho

Posting a comic thread in the OT is inviting nonreaders saying the dumbest things about the medium overall.

The spoiler itself is harmless.

"this is why i dont read comics"

fuck off out of a comic thread then?

Vic_Viper

Is the Justice League book that's coming out tomorrow the end of the darkseid war arc?

On a side note, where is Steve during Hickman's Secret Warriors? Does it take place while cap was "dead" after CW?

Saw this on the 11 O'Clock Comics Facebook page. For you Rebirthers.......

I dropped Superman though cus the Vandal Savage story was pooflakes and the first issue of Last Days of Superman was lukewarm. I'm all about that Darkseid War though so I'll read that before Rebirth and just read spoilers on Superman #52.

On a side note, where is Steve during Hickman's Secret Warriors? Does it take place while cap was "dead" after CW?

Yeah it spun out of Secret Invasion so Steve would have been dead then. Technically they made their first appearance during that event (in the Mighty Avengers tie ins).

Ugh, all that push back for a female bond. Fuck it, someone should just make a Queen & Country series with Anderson. Chace is a better Bond than Bond anyway.

Owzers

MED11127.jpg

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=MED11127&mode=retail

Another harley figure with interchangeable head.

Zombine

Banned
No lie to that. I am watching the anime right now.

The anime is good. But I almost always enjoy Manga more. The book is soooo much fun. It's really cute. I enjoy the characters. I think someone compared it to a new generation's Naruto but better. As someone who followed Naruto for a while I see the similarities and I agree that it's pretty badass.

How have we gotten so many comic book movies without a Jim Carrey Plastic Man.

The anime is good. But I almost always enjoy Manga more. The book is soooo much fun. It's really cute. I enjoy the characters. I think someone compared it to a new generation's Naruto but better. As someone who followed Naruto for a while I see the similarities and I agree that it's pretty badass.

Hopefully it stays decent after the first 100 issues unlike Naruto.

TheFlow

Banned
Agreed.

Manga>anime for me always

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
is comics gaf playing Overwatch? all your avatars would sugges so

i miss yall - add me if you're on PS4 and want to get some friendlies in

psn: cool_calm_jon

Owzers

is comics gaf playing Overwatch? all your avatars would sugges so

i miss yall - add me if you're on PS4 and want to get some friendlies in

psn: cool_calm_jon

I'll add you tonight, i only have one human friend who is getting the game so i'll be looking to play with people who exist on the internet.

my psn is Owzers

people can add me, i don't use a mic so you don't have to worry about me saying things about comics.

Top Bottom