• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS!!! |OT| May 2017 - Every Empire Falls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandfox

DAnR3-0WAAM4hxW.jpg

dan2026

So I haven't read any Green Lantern books since the end of Geoff Johns' run on the main book. That and the Green Lantern Corps book that was going on at the same time.

I feel like I want to get back in but I have no idea what stuff is good after that.
Any suggestions?

Vic_Viper

The other day someone posted a new Daredevil statue from the Netflix show but I can't seem to find atm. Was it the Sideshow $45 statue? Are there any others? I would like to get something similar to the Play Arts.

tim1138

So I haven't read any Green Lantern books since the end of Geoff Johns' run on the main book. That and the Green Lantern Corps book that was going on at the same time.

I feel like I want to get back in but I have no idea what stuff is good after that.
Any suggestions?

The current Green Lanterns and Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern Corps comics are both good. There's really no reason to read any of the N52 stuff that came out after Johns left.

What if I told you this is already in next month's thread and has been for months
Marvel doing their usual good marketing when this was the first I heard about it and only because it was retweeted by Red Cube Studio? I actually follow the Star Wars books.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom