• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| November 2016. Wilde for comics, 2 Hickman books this month.

Man Dragon Quest builder is a super long game. Middle of chapter 3 and I have no idea how much hours I've played (no timer is dumb) but I'd guess 40-50 hours. I would have felt satisfied if it ended in chapter 2 and that was mid way!

I love DQB. I'm taking a break at the moment for the November game onslaught, but yeah, Chapter 3 gets pretty tough. Especially with how scarce see resources are.

It does when you are lazy.

*70GB download complete*

aCSWLwg.gif

TheFlow

Banned
I did that once, but the game is so God damn good I didn't even care.

I am on Into the abyss
I got to that part where you are upside down

I didn't know how to get up , and it literally gave me a headache. I gotta take a break. been marathoning it on hard. I love the weapons though. Feel like COD but with a tad better weapon feedback.

let me know how COD is.

I didn't know how to get up , and it literally gave me a headache. I gotta take a break. been marathoning it on hard. I love the weapons though. Feel like COD but with a tad better weapon feedback.

I really like the movement in that game. Wall-running is super-handy. But God damn, the actual mech combat is fun as hell.

I just pre-ordered all of the Stranger Things POPs.

Just need to wait for the exclusives to go up at their respective shops.

Also ordered the exclusive Emma Frost.

Kitty and Emma as exclusives. Now I'm convinced Funko have it out for Messi.

Any spoilers on the MCC Funko X-Men box BTW? I'm thinking that New Wolverine might be the POP.

Boogiepop

Anyone have any tips for when Comixology is being a jerk and doesn't want to work right? Every now and again (on my computer, in my browser if that matters) it'll either give me pure black pages, or pages with black boxes over chunks of them awkwardly, or just spin loading forever and never pull up the pages. And then it'll be persistently like that for a while. I try reloading, closing out of the reader, etc, but nothing seems to be surefire in terms of dealing with it.

This is currently happening and making my read through Shadowman even more of a pain (in addition to the book being kind of crap, I mean).

Sadist

Man, I totally missed Vision #12 last week.

Man, that was perfect. Definitely going to get the trade when it hits stores.

Foolkiller #1 is a great fucking comic.

How refreshing to read a #1 like this. It isn't the beginning of an arc (not overtly). This issue immediately establishes Foolkiller as a complex, interesting character and makes the case for a comic book starring this extremely obscure vigilante on its own merits. It doesn't beg you, on the last page, to come back next month to see what happens. It leans into the
Deadpool connection
hardly at all, not even a name drop. It exudes confidence in its character and story.

And it works. It's a fucking smart way to do this. I know it's a long shot but I'm rooting for Purple Gunman.

It's not a terribly funny comic, witty as any of these books, sure, but probably no laugh out loud moments. It's just damn clever. The setup is awesome. #teampurple

yr9DX1e.jpg

Sandfox

Foolkiller #1 is a great fucking comic.

How refreshing to read a #1 like this. It isn't the beginning of an arc (not overtly). This issue immediately establishes Foolkiller as a complex, interesting character and makes the case for a comic book starring this extremely obscure vigilante on its own merits. It doesn't beg you, on the last page, to come back next month to see what happens. It leans into the
Deadpool connection
hardly at all, not even a name drop. It exudes confidence in its character and story.

And it works. It's a fucking smart way to do this. I know it's a long shot but I'm rooting for Purple Gunman.

It's not a terribly funny comic, witty as any of these books, sure, but probably no laugh out loud moments. It's just damn clever. The setup is awesome. #teampurple

yr9DX1e.jpg
I tried to tell you guys that Foolkiller was going to be good with Max Bemis is writing it.

Saw Doc Strange again and then Trolls.

Trolls was decent.

Definitely going to grab trolls on bluray when it comes out, the supermarket here is just covered in trolls stuff right now, and it's kind of fantastic, the aisles are so colourful.

Just watched the lego batman trailer. I LOVE IT. Love to see Babs getting the spotlight, and love bats and jokers little interaction haha.

none of these will last more than a year.

I would be perfectly happy with a year of Foolkiller. The Vision only had a year and it's one of the greatest Marvel stories of all time, no question.

Foolkiller is not The Vision, but I would definitely be content if just this one makes it a whole year.

Well, how can I argue with Jake Gyllenhaal shaking his head

No really. How. He's not even saying anything

I guess "yuh huh" will have to do

GAMEPROFF

Banned
I was thinkinh earlier if I should ask for friday next week since I have then more preptime, but then I remembered that I have a operation on Thursday and that it wont fit because if that :/

Boogiepop

Huh. So Shadowman sucked hard for the first two volumes (#1-9) and then became decent for the third (0 and 10-12). So that's something, I guess.

TheFlow

Banned
I was thinkinh earlier if I should ask for friday next week since I have then more preptime, but then I remembered that I have a operation on Thursday and that it wont fit because if that :/

This is a GAF thread in the making. do you have her number? if yes ask her now.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
How Doom-y was Doom in Avengers #1?

Proper Doom or loveable asshole Doom from Invincible Ironman?

Sandfox

I wonder what the hell they'll do if RYV is wildly popular

I really want to know what the plans for ASM are post-CC. I wouldn't be surprised if at some point RYV was brought over to the main universe if people support this direction, especially when you look at Superman over at DC.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Is that actually going to happen? Seems pretty insane to me
that they would even think about letting Doctor bloody Doom join the Avengers. Even if he does look like Vincent Cassel.

Really no need to spoiler tag something that was announced months ago. He even had his own book as Ironman.

Top Bottom