• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| October 2015. ...Are just something we do while the patch downloads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychBat!

Banned
XMEN922015001_CVR_color_FINAL.jpg

X-Men '92 to continue in the Spring.

Shaanyboi

Banned
So why was Psylocke so underrepresented in the 90's X-Men cartoon? That always seemed like a bizarre omission. She shows up like... once. Same with Iceman.

Bii

You're Socheata, right? You were like lvl 25 on Monday. I had the game a whole day more than you and I'm only lvl 20-21 lol

Yep, that's me. I used the Spark of Light or whatever that was to boost my character to 25. I thought everyone was given one when you buy The Taken King? The robot that holds messages for you should have given it to you.

Yep, that's me. I used the Spark of Light or whatever that was to boost my character to 25. I thought everyone was given one when you buy The Taken King? The robot that holds messages for you should have given it to you.

oooooooooooooooh that explains that lololol

I didn't use it. I wanted to experience the game from lvl 1. I'll use it on a future character.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Why is neon batman flying in a chair and being a dick to Hal?

Bii

oooooooooooooooh that explains that lololol

I didn't use it. I wanted to experience the game from lvl 1. I'll use it on a future character.

We should play together sometime. I'm horrible at it!

Just read Tokyo Ghost #1 and the last few panels got me all HOT!

Owzers

My sub is ending soon. Plan to take break and make a dent in my backlog. Will resubscribe when the Secret Wars stuff starts becoming available in November.

that thought crossed my mind too, waiting for secret wars tie-ins to hit. Though last time it was waiting for Squirrel Girl and Star Wars, but those aren't going anywhere and the backlog grows...i fear it knows i neglect it and is scheming even now.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
It's the Mobius chair, meaning he's got all the knowledge ever. Meaning it's not being a dick, it's just COLD HARD FACTS.

Are there more examples of these "facts"? Is he a dick to Superman or Wonder Woman also?

So, Criminal: Last of the Innocents is definitely an Archie homage, right?

We should play together sometime. I'm horrible at it!

Just read Tokyo Ghost #1 and the last few panels got me all HOT!

Yeah, we got some people want to do raids and shit. I'm available like never, though, so we'll have to see.

Owzers

finished the first Journey into Mystery Sif trade, it was an okay read but not something that's going to get a recommendation from me. Sif is tired of Asgard not winning anymore, there's no winning, and she wants to win so much that people are going to get tired of winning, winning will be coming out of their eyes, or...wherever. So she seeks out a power-up and then becomes a jerk for a bit
only to eventually shake it off
. Random 6/10, artwork was great and keeps it from random 5 territory.

Squire

Banned
^The first page (with the credits) to the first issue of that is a Shaft reference. I don't know why, but I know I love it.

Rhaknar

Hah Allred actually replied to me when I asked where Dawn was. Aparently she's the one taking the picture in that crazy busy cover. Dawn confirmed so all is well in the world

RIP Kirsten tho ;_;

Owzers

i soured on Lemire for his role in Rotworld and i didn't like his Green Arrow that much. I then gave Justice League United a shot and thought the first issue was awful and didn't like the Trillium Vertigo series i read all of.

It's not that i think he's awful, but if you announce him on a random Marvel book i'm probably not eagerly awaiting it.

Lemire is one of the best comic writers going. If someone is mild at him writing an awesome character like Moon Knight I don't know what would get that person excited.

Comics-GAF is a little hard on Lemire.

For whatever reason.

i soured on Lemire for his role in Rotworld and i didn't like his Green Arrow that much. I then gave Justice League United a shot and thought the first issue was awful and didn't like the Trillium Vertigo series i read all of.

It's not that i think he's awful, but if you announce him on a random Marvel book i'm probably not eagerly awaiting it.

If anyone needs proof that Lemire is great, Bloodshot Reborn. That he won't necessarily write Moon Knight well, that's a different question, one I don't have the answer to.

So Deadly Class girl didn't like me, who knew saying you wish your life was colored Lee Loughridge would be so offensive?
I couldn't imagine...
I don't think I've ever enjoyed a comic that Lemire has written

(that probably isnt true, but yeah...)
Green Arrow? Granted, that's more Sorrentino's book than Lemire's, but still.
So why was Psylocke so underrepresented in the 90's X-Men cartoon? That always seemed like a bizarre omission. She shows up like... once. Same with Iceman.
The real question is why haven't we had a good X-Men cartoon to replace Wolverine and the X-Men?
"Ring, form me some ointment."

Well damn

I couldn't imagine...

Green Arrow? Granted, that's more Sorrentino's book than Lemire's, but still.

The real question is why haven't we had a good X-Men cartoon to
It's alright, I told another girl that she had the work ethic of a mangaka and that seemed to work.

We will never get another X amen cartoon for a while. Liefeld uncovered the mystery last year.

It's alright, I told another girl that she had the work ethic of a mangaka and that seemed to work.

We will never get another X amen cartoon for a while. Liefeld uncovered the mystery last year.

Due tell the mystery, because I want to know. And why Marvel won't just allow good animated series to exist. I need a good action cartoon, damn it! I started watching The Clone Wars, and that's doing well.

"there's a full moon out tonight. Some would say it's a real moon-night."

Godlike dialogue 10/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom