• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| October 2015. ...Are just something we do while the patch downloads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
outside of sock talk, i played Elder Scrolls Online ps4 last night for 3 hours i think, I hope this isn't one of those games i get incredibly into but the content is just shallow so that after 60 hours i think about all the time i wasted playing it.

i actually want a bright open world to run around in while listening to podcasts. let me know how it is, and how viable 3rd person view is.

Owzers

i actually want a bright open world to run around in while listening to podcasts. let me know how it is, and how viable 3rd person view is.

i've been playing in third person, it feels better than the Elder Scrolls regular games but it's still kinda whiffy/iffy hitboxes. Addictive and awkward. I died during one "boss" fight and the a.i. that was helping me killed him before i could spawn back in. Not sure if he had loot because i couldn't go back in after. We could play together! somehow....maybe....*runs around from quest to quest*

GAMEPROFF

Banned
image.php

You kids are a disgrace...Zombine more so.
howard is PG 13 :(]

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
i've been playing in third person, it feels better than the Elder Scrolls regular games but it's still kinda whiffy/iffy hitboxes. Addictive and awkward. I died during one "boss" fight and the a.i. that was helping me killed him before i could spawn back in. Not sure if he had loot because i couldn't go back in after. We could play together! somehow....maybe....*runs around from quest to quest*

sounds like that could be good, i'll check it out

Lego City Undercover!

i keep hearing about this, plus it would be nice to use my wii u / off tv play....

Tizoc

You know X-men 3 that's coming by next year really should've just made Apocalypse a dude in a suit; he'd wear an opera mask saying he's hiding his disfigurement from a past accident, when he's really hiding his true face which looks similar to the one in comics.

The Ivan Ooze look is really random @_@

Finished the rest of the shorter stories in the Mad Love trade. Really enjoyed the Two-Face one and Harvey dressed as grumpy Santa Claus was kinda hilarious.

Iirc Frazetta claims to have never used reference for human physiology

I put that next to other dubious claims I hope are actually true like jack Kirby saying he never erased a pencil line

Goat fantasy artist tho

Zombine

Banned

I put that next to other dubious claims I hope are actually true like jack Kirby saying he never erased a pencil line

Goat fantasy artist tho

I really wish you could get a good look at this Epting that I sniped from Messi. His lines are impeccable. I don't think there is a single erase mark or smudge on the page.

I really wish you could get a good look at this Epting that I sniped from Messi. His lines are impeccable. I don't think there is a single erase mark or smudge on the page.
I think you posted a couple photos of it? Dude is a master and hugely improved from when he started in the 90s. His inking is particularly impressive. Not sure what his process is. Gonna try and figure out. Some guys draw digitally then print out the page and ink over it. If you're a good inker, it'll look perfect

Brubaker's Incognito is so good, you guys.

Also Betty Crocker's Super Moist Chocolate Cake Mix is excellent.

Goat fantasy artist tho

Hrm, most of those drawing are from the pre-internet era. I remember them because pops had a huge ass Conan collection. It's certainly bullshit, but that he used far less reference material than most modern artists is quite likely true.

Reminds me of some story about Carl Weathers claiming his physique was naturally occurring during Rocky whatever

Hrm, most of those drawing are from the pre-internet era. I remember them because pops had a huge ass Conan collection. It's certainly bullshit, but that he used far less reference material than most modern artists is quite likely true.

Reminds me of some story about Carl Weathers claiming his physique was naturally occurring during Rocky whatever

Brubaker's Incognito is so good, you guys.

Also Betty Crocker's Super Moist Chocolate Cake Mix is excellent.
Yeah I mean I believe that he probably didn't need reference after so many thousands of hours of painting. Hell each time I draw I use less reference. I was talking to Michael Golden once and he asked me how often I used reference. He talked about how back in the day it was way more difficult and sometimes you just had to make it up.

Also your Carl Weathers bit reminds me that Earl Campbell claims to have never lifted weights while he was in the NFL.

I honestly thought your comment about the cake mix was about a lewd ass comic at first haha

Zombine:

http://steveepting.blogspot.com/2008/07/page-process.html?m=1

He prints out and inks. Still his inking is superb

Messi

I really hope sniping that page from me was worth losing the trust of a friend in this regard. With how often you mention that you stole it you seem quite proud of yourself. Every time a nice piece of art pops up that I might want I keep it to myself or real life friends. It still bothers me how little you thought of me to swipe it when I messaged you excited about it. Then to be spineless enough to not mention it until you are called on it.

Zombine

Banned
I really hope sniping that page from me was worth losing the trust of a friend in this regard. With how often you mention that you stole it you seem quite proud of yourself. Every time a nice piece of art pops up that I might want I keep it to myself or real life friends. It still bothers me how little you thought of me to swipe it when I messaged you excited about it. Then to be spineless enough to not mention it until you are called on it.

Holy shit I hope you're joking.

Owzers

Holy shit I hope you're joking.

I dunnnnnnnnno, i'd be pretty disappointed if i talked to someone about how much i wanted a page and then they bought it before i could. Of course i don't own any pages....i only get statues that i have to repaint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom