• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| October 2015. ...Are just something we do while the patch downloads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi

On the flipside Babs Tarr looks exactly like I expected her to look.

Ha Quinones too.

I am gonna stop looking up peoples faces now.

btfzRvg.gif

I just seen a picture of Rick Remender. I had never seen Rick Remender before. That is not what I expected him to look like. It has made me realize that I don't know what many creators actually look like. I could probably count on two hands the people I know. Sejic, Babs Tarr, Cameron Stewart,Terry Moore, Amanda Conner, Jimmy Palmiotti, Jim Lee, Snyder, Capullo.

I have no idea what BKV or Fiona Staples look like.
Hah I looked up Fiona yesterday to see how she looks like. Idk what to think.

Zombine

Banned
OUCH. They legit canceled their best books. The only survivor is Prez right now and I was sure that would get killed first.

Messi

Genevieve Valentine leaving Catwoman? ooft it was fun while it lasted I suppose, back into the trash it goes.

That fucking sucks about Omega Men.

Is Tieri that bad?

Prez was originally 12 issues and then it was split into two six issue arcs. I'd be willing to bet we never see the second arc.

Hagi

Is Teiri that bad?

Prez was originally 12 issues and then it was split into two six issue arcs. I'd be willing to bet we never see the second arc.

I have no strong feelings towards him to be honest, he's pretty beige as far as creators go. I love Selina but Valentine was my main interest in that book and now it's gone in a puff of smoke.

Hagi

Well I for one am glad that the other book I read apart from Catwoman is Batman and that will only get cancelled during the Apocalypse.

Messi

Huh, I thought she was the artist since the beginning.

Nope, just writing. Kerschl does amazing work on the art. Becky has helped with some background stuff at times. She posted on instagram that she was drawing cobblestones for walls and that she really digs that kind of stuff.

Well I for one am glad that the other book I read apart from Catwoman is Batman and that will only get cancelled during the Apocalypse.

SNYDER WILL EVENTUALLY LEAVE YOU AND THEN WHERE WILL YOU BE. YOU ARENT UNTOUCNHABLE THE DC CENCEL GODS WILL GET YOU EVENTUALLLLLLY. I HOPE NOCENTI WRITES BATMAN. IN YOUR FACE.

Hagi

SNYDER WILL EVENTUALLY LEAVE YOU AND THEN WHERE WILL YOU BE. YOU ARENT UNTOUCNHABLE THE DC CENCEL GODS WILL GET YOU EVENTUALLLLLLY. I HOPE NOCENTI WRITES BATMAN. IN YOUR FACE.

I'm saving this post for when she gets announced as the new writer for Harley Quinn.

Messi

As long as Harley and Starfire are safe I'm happy.

Give Starfire a few months and I am sure she will be in trouble. Well unless Jimmy and amanda successfully transfer sales over from harley to Starfire. By doing a crossover or something. You know that is coming, Starfire has Terra, Harley has Pee Gee. It would be cruel not to do a crossover uniting Atlee and Pee Gee again.

Harley is not far from being one of the pillars of DC comics business lol

Hagi

I'd totally buy it :(

It's funny because it's true

So the new Catwoman artist posted this a week ago on facebook and no one figured it out it seems. loooooooooooool. its so obvious now.

aYHEtXx.png

Hmm I've seen her art before in Fairest not a huge downgrade for the book but not very exciting either. I'll wait and see where they are going to take it before I make any rash decisions.

I'm not staying current, it's disappointing to see books cancelled before the first TP. Really bums me we're not getting the guaranteed 12. Still going on a shopping spree when the TP's come out.

Wonder if there's a new wave to be announced at NYCC.

Messi

It's funny because it's true

Hmm I've seen her art before in Fairest not a huge downgrade for the book but not very exciting either. I'll wait and see where they are going to take it before I make any rash decisions.

She is a he I believe.

Damn I just got myself really excited about that Harley and Starfire crossover that doesn't actually exist. Cheska pls, why didn't you stop me.

Hagi

I'm not staying current, it's disappointing to see books cancelled before the first TP. Really bums me we're not getting the guaranteed 12. Still going on a shopping spree when the TP's come out.

Wonder if there's a new wave to be announced at NYCC.

There's always 5 new Bat family books waiting in the wings to devour the fresh carcasses of those who dared reach for the stars, such is the way of DC.

She is a he I believe.

my bad

My one piece of consolation in this dark time is that it's still clear that Bleeding Cool was talking out of its ass. Because whatever else you can say about those 5 books, none of them were "batgirling" titles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom