• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CONCACAF Gold Cup | 7-26 July 2015 | The Ecstasy of Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.
And that kind of mentality is why Guatemala and El Salvador have devolved playwise.

DC and LA are considered home matches for El Salvador. Such a large fan base in both cities. Attending their matches are actually impressive and I don't see how it hurts their play any. Most likely using better training facilities while here as well.

kingkitty

my spanish is a bit rusty

but I think the announcers are saying that was a dope ass goal

edit: and maybe some shit happened on the sidelines?

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
apparenty they started throwing coins to panama players during the celebration
disgusting fans, whatever the country

Ledbetter

This happens when Piojo doesn't start with Corona and Esquivel. They were what made a huge difference vs. Costa Rica.

At least CONCACAF is getting its Mexico vs. USA match.

Kevyt

This happens when Piojo doesn't start with Corona and Esquivel. They were what made a huge difference vs. Costa Rica.

At least CONCACAF is getting its Mexico vs. USA match.

The whole Mexican team sucks, except for maybe Guardado and Ochoa. Everyone else sucks including Chicharito.

I would fire all of them, and bring in new blood. It's what Mexico needs, and fire Piojo too.

v1lla21

I'm ecstatic and I don't hate either team.

Fuck the money and ratings, I want a solid final.
Word, same here. Hopefully it'll teach the bigger teams to stop underestimating smaller teams.

The whole Mexican team sucks, except for maybe Guardado and Ochoa. Everyone else sucks including Chicharito.

I would fire all of them, and bring in new blood. It's what Mexico needs, and fire Piojo too.

Lmao, OK.

Afrikan

Jamaican and Panama players need to play the Final in these....gonna be alot of salty fans who will attend just to throw shit.

IMG_4102.jpg

To be fair Chicharito didn't play on either Copa America (wasn't called) or Gold Cup (got injured prior to it) so I think you're being a bit harsh.

Kevyt

Word, same here. Hopefully it'll teach the bigger teams to stop underestimating smaller teams.

Lmao, OK.

Almost all of them play terribly. Have you seen the passes, the defense and the offence? It's terrible. Simply terrible.

They all need to go (most of them).

v1lla21

Almost all of them play terribly. Have you seen the passes, the defense and the offence? It's terrible. Simply terrible.

They all need to go (most of them).

Only because they have been playing bad doesn't mean they suck. They are having a shitty cup. They are still by far the better players with some exceptions.

I think all the teams found out how to beat Mexico.Defend with everyone and kill them on the counter attack. It's been working so far this whole tournament.

Kevyt

Only because they have been playing bad doesn't mean they suck. They are having a shitty cup. They are still by far the better players with some exceptions.

I think all the teams found out how to beat Mexico.Defend with everyone and kill them on the counter attack. It's been working so far this whole tournament.

Playing bad for many friendly matches and a whole tournament and you think that they're good players? Maybe they are... but the way I see it is that it's their job, pretty much, to play and give results. If they can't do that then fire them. As it happens in pretty much every job.

Mexican FA needs to make a lot of changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom