• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Concord bombs on Steam with less than 1k players on launch day

dEvAnGeL

Gold Member
it will go free to play before the end of the year. That is if Sony wants to try and recoup development cost at least.

Fake

Gold Member
Threatening+nosy+moral_2cf30b_11880935.jpg
f5e29b43-f9de-40c1-87f4-d3c868413891_text.gif

bbeach123

uh oh

oRKsIJg.png

Kinda funny noone in that topic owning the game . :messenger_tears_of_joy:

DonkeyPunchJr

World’s Biggest Weeb
The fact that it lost players over the weekend and peaked early on Friday 😂😂 bet a lot of people refunded
And it’s doing even worse today. It’ll probably max out around 300-350 for Sunday.

And it’s #439 in the top sellers list. What even is that? Like sales in the single digits?

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Hey S&B on Steam at 2,000 isnt bad. I didnt know it launched on Steam a few days ago. It's picking up steam on the weekend (no pun intended).

10x more than Concord. Concord bottomed out at 217 according to steamdb charts.

D9dE6mP.jpeg

jeodvkh.jpeg

MayauMiao

uh oh

oRKsIJg.png

Removing the LGBTABC+ tag means nothing as people can tell by just the ugly character designs

Raven117

I don't know why but I get a warm fuzzy feeling everytime I read about this shitstorm of a game.
I’ll tell you why. Regardless of the “modern audiences” thing, this is a direction of the industry that feels like it’s being pushed down our throats as a cynical way to “monitize” us and our time.

When these thing a fail, it feels like a giant fuck you to all of them.

clarky

Gold Member
uh oh

oRKsIJg.png

Brilliant work. This game just keeps delivering.

This is why PlayStation games should release on PlayStation First then come to PC. Let console players build that fanbase for the game get good word of mouth then come to pc.

Yes I understand the reveal trailer fucked up expectations for this game. But I have been hearing good things about it may be to late but idk.

PC players have a high standard and could make games bomb. As could Console but it’s a smaller player base their to deal with

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
I'm guessing is the same thing that is happening on the cinematic space. They are either just being pushed down or sitting on the corner of the company, afraid of being fired.

This is literally what happens. The funny thing is that when you meet someone new that's in the development scene, there's a sorta song and dance you'll go through to figure out "is this person one of the loonies, or are they cool?" That's where you'll meet some of your best connections. But it's genuinely scary for people who care about keeping their job to show any sort of personality or opinion when it comes to creative direction these days.

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Every day a game is getting bombed the critics only will continue to criticize.

Last edited:

FoxMcChief

Gold Member
uh oh

oRKsIJg.png

Hahaha, that’s what I said yesterday!

GHG

Gold Member
uh oh

oRKsIJg.png

Wtf is a folx?

Top Bottom