• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Consoles screenshots thread (PS4/Xbone/WiiU) [Up: Thread rules in OP]

i82VLojBsiOSH.png

ibUB4knNrqBDj.png

ibvt5GD0qTiUDd.png

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Tomb Raider PS4
i4D1qH2YpeDaI.jpg

ibrlkuVIfiKn8A.jpg

iRCsNbDtmLCu2.jpg

soontroll

Banned
Is it me or is the new Lara slightly cross-eyed? That's the vibe I'm getting from the screens here. The dirt texture work on her face is probably the best I've seen in any game though.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Tomb Raider PS4
ibisGhfo1Qo29U.jpg

ibouGog6pJ1uO6.jpg

iIse6SWmaWgnx.jpg

Schiller

Banned
Hmmmm

I don;t understand why some people post pictures of Wii U titles and the rest. They are not even last-gen screenshots.

Kids, make a new thread and go elsewhere

TAJ

Edit, man. Edit while there's still a chance.
Wait, that's your first post? You know what... leave it the way it is. You weren't going to survive anyway, lol.

TAJ

This is not how you make a your first post ever.

Dude, you don't quote a post like that. Well, after the ban it's fine, I guess.

TAJ

Can't wait to play Tomb Raider now. Gonna do as much crawling as possible.

I'm actually only crawling in one of those shots. The one with the bow poking out at the camera with all the DoF is just from a really windy scene and that's the "fight the wind" animation.

BFIB

Hmmmm

I don;t understand why some people post pictures of Wii U titles and the rest. They are not even last-gen screenshots.

Kids, make a new thread and go elsewhere

Not gonna last long around here.

Pikmin and SM3DW deserve to be right up there with every PS4/Xbox One shot.

Top Bottom