• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Consoles screenshots thread (PS4/Xbone/WiiU) [Up: Thread rules in OP]

iYdc5tACOvKoU.png

ib0BS3Do8F5DQf.png

ibopNqDY0Q5oQX.png

Can this thread just be about the pics and not the bickering? I just wanna come in here and look at different pics people take.

Hug it out.

Timu

I love this shot. :) How is the new Strider? I haven't played any of the previous ones.
It's actually pretty enjoyable, for 15 bucks it's not a bad deal, and there's lot of exploring to do to max out your character's stats, weapons and such, heck I beaten it only getting nearly half the heath bar increase power ups needed(4/10), lol.

Derp raider :p

Although the hair is technically more impressive than most of what we get in other games. It kinda looks like the string hair that you see on a doll. That shot certainly doesn't do TressFX any favors.
TressFX doesn't do TressFX any favors. It looks ridiculous in a lot of moments.
I appreciate the effort and i consider it the first babysteps towards something a bit more like hair. But often times it really stood out in an otherwise beautiful game.

sangreal

Finally some shots of this game, thanks!
The game.. doesn't look as good as I thought it would.

The graphics remind me of World of Warcraft, but I guess they're good enough and the game runs really smooth. I'm sure it does not help that there is some scaling involved

I was in a bit of a rush, but I will try to get some better shots later

VanWinkle

As I play through more of Killzone's single player, the visuals are a bit inconsistent. Mostly FANTASTIC, and you can't really escape some of those occasional pesky low-res assets, but you sometimes just see stuff that looks kind of bad, like the trees in the chapter 4 flythrough, and there's this smoke coming off a building that just looks bad, and the fire effects are sometimes pretty rough. It just makes it feel a little more unpolished than I thought, though, TO BE FAIR, it IS a launch title, so it's okay.

Timu

The framerate is terrible half the time but I love how unique this game is as you get to set up your own objectives as you play.

iWmMSxj1fDu5.png

ibmio3pijFPtel.png

i6x4U7nXwithD.png

chadboban

The framerate is terrible half the time but I love how unique this game is as you get to set up your own objectives as you play.

iWmMSxj1fDu5.png

ibmio3pijFPtel.png

i6x4U7nXwithD.png

Oh cool. Was actually wondering how responsive is the Kinect stuff in this? You know, voice commands, gestures, stuff they demonstrated back at E3.

EBE

so jealous of Project Spark. game looks really visually interesting to me. hope i get a beta code soon.

curb

Banned

I have to say, I'm finding the PS4 version of Dead Nation a little underwhelming. In light of the Vita version still being a ways off, a decent Remote Play control scheme would have been nice too.

Melchiah

Sent few captures to my US account, instead of sharing via FB, but I don't think there's any noticeable difference in quality.

ilMCgdyEPZ202.jpg

ixB8dBsZB0QN4.jpg

izfcSiCzL7QsZ.jpg

Neiteio

Those shots are all great, Chad, but that last one is SUPER nice. Love the hint of sand texture you can see in the fleeting light of the fish as they scatter. :)

Take some shots of the squid in Irate Eight!

EDIT: I added your shots to my album, if it's no trouble. :)

Top Bottom