• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Consoles screenshots thread (PS4/Xbone/WiiU) [Up: Thread rules in OP]

The same place at night.

BTW, I found it amusing, that the custom jacket in my pic is called
X-bone

Nice!

And that jacket should have been really low res, j/k

edit: added a couple of gameplay shots, such a clean look, I love it.

13518311145_08330d7cbb_o_d.jpg

13518656814_7aae1e36fb_o_d.jpg

10014403_1431835290397282_2015852563_o.jpg

My favorite shot I took. This alleyway looks like a detailed section of a linear game but it was just a random spot with no relevance to the story.
I think that's what I find so amazing about the visuals. At any time you can stop at some random area in the game, and it will look like some intricately staged scene from a more linear game that's specifically designed to wow you with it's graphics. Meanwhile, it's just some random throwaway alley somewhere.

"Jeez., that's a powerful handgun you got there Chris"

YRISgE5.jpg

Jill hadn't cleaned her bathroom in quite some time....

uUqm9dP.jpg

Random shot of ship's dining room...

NqUuc0P.jpg

Albo

You ask about spoilers whilst posting one yourself...
(a text warning shouldn't be allowed, i'm almost certain people scan through this thread for the pictures)
Pikmin 3 looks gorgeous, really pleased to see more variety in this thread, i hope the infamous shots begin to get limited even if they do look great.

I realised that but I wasn't too sure on the rules. After reading through the thread, I've edited the post to mark it more clearly as a spoiler (even though I'm sure that boss was revealed pre-release but I'll mark it anyway). The OP should really be updated to remind people to properly mark spoilers.

Pikmin 3 really surprised me how nice it looks, especially after looking at countless screens of infamous and other recent next gen games. Would've been nice if there was an option to hide the cluttered GUI for a bit to take clean shots (seems to be the case with infamous also it seems).

SMOK3Y

Generous Member
Shots with the Forza 5 emblem in the corner come from the photo mode that has higher quality texture filtering and AA.

aaaah ok many thanks Gestault yeah its a really nice picture (even though im a Holden guy lol). really looking forward to how GT7 & pCars turns out as well on consoles

edit also whats the best pic host so I can just click on them & they will get bigger instead of taking me to PB

Gestault

aaaah ok many thanks Gestault yeah its a really nice picture (even though im a Holden guy lol). really looking forward to how GT7 & pCars turns out as well on consoles

I want Project Cars so bad. If it's even half as good as it seems to be in the retail release, I'm planning on grabbing both the PS4 and WiiU versions.

eso76

GT7 shall look unbelievable.

I hope we get to see something at E3, although I'm not expecting anything more than a tech demo at this point.

Gestault

GT7 shall look unbelievable.

I hope we get to see something at E3, although I'm not expecting anything more than a tech demo at this point.

This thread will MELT when that happens. Overall, GT6 already looks preposterously good in replays, in spite of the limitations on the PS3.

edit also whats the best pic host so I can just click on them & they will get bigger instead of taking me to PB

I personally use Flickr (it's really good if you want to keep a huge album of all your screenshots). Minus is also a good image hosting site as well.

Also never use IMGUR it adds compression to your photos.

BusterJol

View this thread at least once a day and man o' man do I need Infamous injected into my veins right this instant. If only Crackdown 3 was announced/closer to release.

Mory Dunz

I played Zelda Wind Waker HD this afternoon so here's some screenshots :)

wiiu_screenshot_tv_0134j51.jpg

wiiu_screenshot_tv_0132bca.jpg

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01p2sw7.jpg

Such a beautiful game.

The thing is, I feel like a lot of moments in this game could be captured in a screenshot, framed and hung in art exhibit or museum (especially the 2nd & 3rd one), with little or no touchup. It just exudes that art vibe. That probably has to do with the cartoony/impressionist artstyle, but if it were easy to pull off so well, a lot of games would do it.

Top Bottom