• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Consoles screenshots thread (PS4/Xbone/WiiU) [Up: Thread rules in OP]

Okay, so the phone trick is one thing for getting rid of the HUD, fine... But how are you getting shots like this?!? Without Aiden in them?

And here's another vote for forcing all games to feature a photo mode like Infamous:SS.

He looks to be in the water and pressed up in a corner, forcing the camera above him?

What he said :p

Also I agree with the photo mode in every game. I really hope The Order: 1886 and Uncharted 4 have it.

Can't wait for tomorrow to try out the demo.

Just make a new PSN EU acc. It only took me about 5 minutes.

i374JcMre3CRs.jpg

izJ4lmRgtjbS0.jpg

i8P42yN9EINRk.jpg

The amount of detail in UFC is really astounding. Particularly the feet in the last shot. You can see the metatarsals easily. We have come a long way in gaming, from weird looking limbs to feet so detailed you can make out the bones underneath.

Edit:I have not really played any older UFC though, for all that I know, this kind of modelling might be used even the last gen versions.

UFC looks great and all but unless there's a PC version coming, it's pretty obvious we were shown bullshots/videos with no aliasing and in higher res.

The official shots and clips looks twice as good unfortunately.

Son Of D

Any reason why Yoshi is reflective as if he was made of metal or is covered by a shiny and reflective coat of paint?

The game does not look bad at all, but aliasing is pretty bad and bloom is again overused...

That Luigi picture is just a rare occasion. It was like that for a second before a blue shell hit me.

Seik

Banned
I was one of those that were a bit worried when I saw the jaggies in MK8, though I was sure none of it would be that apparent during gameplay.

Glad I was right, if people here are holding off buying it because of this, it's a non-issue.

Regiruler

i3WaHL2pywCct.jpg

izoludOC7WDs1.jpg

Electrodome is such a fucking stunning track. Reminds me of the time when I rode Universal's Rip Ride Rockit at night with the city area as a backdrop.

Exile20

I was one of those that were a bit worried when I saw the jaggies in MK8, though I was sure none of it would be that apparent during gameplay.

Glad I was right, if people here are holding off buying it because of this, it's a non-issue.
It is such a non issue. Screen shots do not do the game justice. So beautiful. My TV shows no or little aliasing.

It is such a non issue. Screen shots do not do the game justice. So beautiful. My TV shows no or little aliasing.

The same thing with Forza 5. People who haven't played the game are hung up on the screenshot jaggies. When actually playing it makes little difference and the game looks amazing.

Top Bottom