• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Consoles screenshots thread (PS4/Xbone/WiiU) [Up: Thread rules in OP]

LegendX48

Some inFAMOUS Second Son Photo mode shenanigans:

14356135015_853893ee05_o.jpg

14333009586_b9e86ef7c4_o.jpg

14354578172_ed99ceb697_o.jpg

It's so nice being able to play this game again.

b2SdvNI.jpg

Had to stop for Burning Dong. I wish I could take a screenshot of it too, but when you're riding in the desert and then you hit the water and see the dirt wash off, and then (if you're playing as DK or such) and you come out of the water and see the wet hair. It's amazing on slow motion shots.

wilflare

those MK8 shots are <3
just hope Nintendo patches in a Photo Mode or something... and allow the Photo Mode to have AA (that would be perrrrfect!)

So do you all play mk8 with black crush or is this just how screens look on my phone? Nevertheless they look AMAZING and way better than the washed out, but still dark experience I have on the wii u.

Those WD screens look amazing as well! Haven't had any rain as of yet. But can't wait for it.

Your shots of Watch Dogs are all mighty impressive sir, keep up the great work!

Thanks. There are definitely moments and angles where the game shines graphically despite the cross-gen downgrade. It makes me more excited for the sequel and upcoming open world titles than anything.

Having said that, enjoy some clear weather daytime shots which doesn't always look that much worse.

10353245_142134819147iuxfz.jpg

10379840_142139306147ooqor.jpg

966249_14213506848110e7b6z.jpg

Caayn

So do you all play mk8 with black crush or is this just how screens look on my phone? Nevertheless they look AMAZING and way better than the washed out, but still dark experience I have on the wii u.
Are you sure that you use limited RGB on your TV for the WiiU signal? WiiU doesn't support full-RGB

I've got no black crush problems my unit.

stitch512

Banned
Far out, this thread is just dominated by PS4 and WiiU shots. Wish the Xbone had a screenshot feature. I will set up my elgato in a minute just to do the xbox some justice lol. The jaggies will be here soon.

omonimo

Banned
iQGxmWLE0vWdU.jpg

A pity this part it's quite embarassing in performance from the tearing to the low fps. What a shame. Ubisoft shoud to fix it with a patch because it seems almost broken. The most sad thing it's to remember that is it the piece showed at E3 2012 which runs flawless at the time.

Pjsprojects

iQGxmWLE0vWdU.jpg

A pity this part it's quite embarassing in performance from the tearing to the low fps. What a shame. Ubisoft shoud to fix it with a patch because it seems almost broken. The most sad thing it's to remember that is it the piece showed at E3 2012 which runs flawless at the time.

Yep the game is full of bugs and the end section of the game must of run at around 20fps.

eUg6ekI.jpg

aUSTP4s.jpg

(all that motion blur doesn't come out nice in screens though)

9aP11dL.jpg

not a fan of the new HUD overlay, but I like the new look. I wonder how it would look w/o that film grain.

Those WD screens look amazing as well! Haven't had any rain as of yet. But can't wait for it.

I don't have crushed blacks in my game and I don't see any in the screens here.

Top Bottom