• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Consoles screenshots thread (PS4/Xbone/WiiU) [Up: Thread rules in OP]

LegendX48

So many responses o_O

14380143905_d9ce779649_o.jpg

14193790330_041c5acb49_o.jpg

14377028991_650b48f255_o.jpg

I feel like it really, really shows that it started out as a Wii game most of them time. Then there's those rare moments where it's something more but, from what I've seen so far, it's average and hurt terribly by the lousy textures. It's pretty damn fun though which is a surprise and the first pikmin I've ever played. I was sort of expecting to hate the crap out of it but I don't lol... I just hate the timer to death.

I haven't played the game so I can't comment on how it looks in motion but the textures look rather bland and low res in these pics.

Hmm guess we're looking for different stuff. Pikmin 3 to me is one of the most beautiful current gen games, mostly owing to its outstanding art direction - which comes through in spades in both still screens and motion btw.

Edit: like the above screens, fuck!

I was really impressed by Pikmin 3 when I loaded it up. All I was thinking was what I heard on GAF, Wii game, low res textures, I don´t know, looks pretty great to me, the environment feels so natural and alive. Lots of charm too of course.

Timu

If all or most of these games come out in 2015 this thread is going be even more amazing with:

Bloodborne
Uncharted 4
Zelda Wii U
Mario Maker
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Rise of the Tomb Raider
Star Wars Battlefront
The Witcher 3
The Order 1886
Quantum Break
Halo 5
Mortal Kombat X
Mighty No. 9
Ratchet and Clank remake
Dead Island 2
The Division
Batman Arkham Knight
Mad Max
Dying Light
Yoshi's Wooly World
Mario Party 10
Star Fox Wii U
Expected Call of Duty game
Expected Assassin’s Creed game
Rainbow Six Siege
Splatoon
Kirby and the Rainbow Curse

There's more I missed as well.

If all or most of these games come out in 2015 this thread is going be even more amazing with:

Bloodborne
Uncharted 4
Zelda Wii U
Mario Maker
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Rise of the Tomb Raider
Star Wars Battlefront
The Witcher 3
The Order 1886
Quantum Break
Halo 5
Mortal Kombat X
Mighty No. 9
Ratchet and Clank remake
Dead Island 2
The Division
Batman Arkham Knight
Mad Max
Dying Light
Yoshi's Wooly World
Mario Party 10
Star Fox Wii U
Expected Call of Duty game
Expected Assassin’s Creed game
Rainbow Six Siege
Splatoon
Kirby and the Rainbow Curse

There's more I missed as well.

The Order: 1886
Uncharted 4
Expected Gran Turismo

EBE

no SUPER ULTRA DEAD RISING 3 ARCADE REMIX HYPER EDITION EX PLUS ALPHA in this thread yet? for shame
i kind of just wanted to type all that out

Top Bottom