• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Consoles screenshots thread (PS4/Xbone/WiiU) [Up: Thread rules in OP]

BF HL

ivOph7YwOHfzj.jpg

ibzsbc09Ya8jWG.jpg

Gurish

Playing it. If people think it looks great then that's awesome, I don't want to change their minds. I was just pretty underwhelmed when it first loaded. It's not bad looking, it's just a little rough.
Yea i can agree with that, it looks great but the IQ could be better, once you start moving it seems a little rough but when you stand still in some positions you can take some great looking pics like people are doing in this thread.

Really hope until retail hit they will improve the IQ.

I have only taken one picture of Destiny so far, had to sit on that ledge.
God damn game is beautiful to look at.

I call this one The Death Star.

n5ncAil.jpg

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Looks like we all took a shot of that same spot of the Tower. It's the best sci-fi locale since the Citadel, love it.

Anyone take War Thunder shots (PS4)? I've heard a few positive comments about the graphics.

Gvaz

Banned
I would be more interested in Destiny if it was a PC game honestly. I don't do console shooters, period.

Unless I can use a mouse and keyboard though.

I would be more interested in Destiny if it was a PC game honestly. I don't do console shooters, period.

Unless I can use a mouse and keyboard though.

Good for you for sticking with PC for FPS. However, Destiny being a 30 fps game I do not see how using KB+M for controlling Destiny on Xbone or PS4 would work well. Mouse movement is way too jittery for my taste at 30 fps. One of the biggest perks of console gaming is that nobody gets an unfair advantage in PvP. That goes out of the picture if some ppl use KB+M and some stick with controllers.

my current wallpaper lol

it6NSurr9Ffe.jpg

just wish i could of gotten rid of the mission marker

i2eOy8MIxj9oa.jpg

Thought the above was pretty cool. Found a section in the Tower with this giant spinning device with some globes. From far away they didnt look like much, so got in close. The closer I got, the more detail arrived within the little galaxy. Reminded me of Men in Black lol.

ibstT0ggjE0wK2.jpg

Really liking the enemy designs I've seen so far.

lmbotiva

destiny might not be the most technologically impressive game but is so pleasant to the eyes, the atmosphere, truly beautiful world to explore

Top Bottom