• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Consoles screenshots thread (PS4/Xbone/WiiU) [Up: Thread rules in OP]

Second Son:

10460654_10105304904580511_8915556386119992161_o.jpg

OryoN

Pikmin 3... I didn't plan to take any screenshots, but this sequence was so gorgeous that I couldn't help but hit the home button!

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01bgq2a.jpg

I actually missed the more beautiful part of that scene.

Majanew

Banned
EA Sports UFC. Knocking Bisping the fuck out. The film noise is because it was from the replay, and it has it added for some dumb reason.

ps4captureufcbispingjjq4j.jpg

And one of my many captures of the Destiny alpha. Love the lighting effects in the game.

ps4capturedestiny0sogo.jpg

A RACING GAME ON THE PS4, I'LL BE DAMNED! Welcome to Moto GP 14.

This game is graphically hot garbage. Much like my ability at the game. Seriously what the hell is up with this Vaseline grass that only starts being Vaseline'd a little way off the track?

ibkT4VldwRVr7.png

Why sit on a chair when you can stand on it?

ibnPDS8st43dgk.png

At least you can turn the HUD off and use a free camera, as used above. This is gameplay with no HUD, well except the penalty bit.

ibxvDAqJ8JBqtR.png

Het_Nkik

This game is graphically hot garbage. Much like my ability at the game. Seriously what the hell is up with this Vaseline grass that only starts being Vaseline'd a little way off the track?

ibkT4VldwRVr7.png

That's grass? You could have told me it was a giant slimy-algae-on-rock texture and I would have believed you.

Second Son looking really good up there ^^^ btw.

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk

http://i.minus.com/ibkT4VldwRVr7.png

Why sit on a chair when you can stand on it?

http://i.minus.com/ibnPDS8st43dgk.png

At least you can turn the HUD off and use a free camera, as used above. This is gameplay with no HUD, well except the penalty bit.

http://i.minus.com/ibxvDAqJ8JBqtR.png
HAHAHA wow holy shit those are bad. The cloned spectators (that don't even look good, they look like Second Life models or something) standing on the chairs just killed me. And the backgrounds, wow.... that game would look meh on the PS2.

My first post in this thread.

destinyfirstlookalphacaedo.jpg

destinyfirstlookalphabrsyc.jpg

Fuck.

You know - there were some rough bits here and there in the Destiny alpha, and I'm not sure it's quite on the same technical level as infamous etc.

But it was by far the most impressive looking game I've played this gen, purely because of the art, enemy/class design and skyboxes. Bungie are in a league of their with that stuff

/Bungiefanboy

Dolobill

Fuck.

You know - there were some rough bits here and there in the Destiny alpha, and I'm not sure it's quite on the same technical level as infamous etc.

But it was by far the most impressive looking game I've played this gen, purely because of the art, enemy/class design and skyboxes. Bungie are in a league of their with that stuff

/Bungiefanboy

I'm with you on that. It's not the most technically advanced game on the system (but still no slouch), but it's definitely the most beautiful. Bungie are masters of building fascinating looking worlds.

Timu

I did the best I could, but the lack of AA hurts this game. Even Tekken 6 had 2xMSAA when you turn off the motion blur.
iX9riqVfxK2D4.PNG

itSQvaqNXIIQO.PNG

ibvqjEx3rqucDg.PNG

Fbh

A bit late to the party but 2 from Watch Dogs on Ps4 and the last one from the destiny Alpha.

Watch Dogs looks nicer than I expected. Other than the jaggies it's a fine looking game. Destiny looks great

IMkkYri.jpg

lQKAsFz.jpg

ME9QQNH.jpg

Top Bottom