• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Consoles screenshots thread (PS4/Xbone/WiiU) [Up: Thread rules in OP]

Been lurking this thread for a while. I don't think I ever saw a night time shot of Nintendo Land.
if44IVqYyjsv8.jpg

fkhjo21.jpg

sPwj6OW.jpg

whitehawk

Banned
ibxboMrnJzBTCC.jpg

iM5DcG9jfsL9x.jpg

itOxCv8LT4MC9.jpg

A RACING GAME ON THE PS4, I'LL BE DAMNED! Welcome to Moto GP 14.

This game is graphically hot garbage. Much like my ability at the game. Seriously what the hell is up with this Vaseline grass that only starts being Vaseline'd a little way off the track?

ibkT4VldwRVr7.png
Grass? I thought that was water... I think it's partly because of that shadow that shouldn't be there. It looks like it drops off and the "water" is a couple feet below the concrete.

stitch512

Banned
Those MotoGP 14 shots.....what the hell! I think I will just stick to '13 on Vita. Thanks to everyone who is posting Destiny shots. Game looks incredible.

EhoaVash

Just found out wii u allows automatic screenshot sharing to twitter/facebook /tumblr like ps4 share button. hmm lets test this.

excuse the lack of anti aliasing on screenshots..on these games. They look fucking amazing on tv/ AA isn't noticeable in person
Twitter pics
Bq1fJPuCAAAXv5X.jpg:large

BpaKC4MCYAEfjzi.jpg:large

Bq1eZAGCcAAFQtT.jpg:large

Wasp

Wolfenstein PS4

10496934_1448093488775542_8429724282226791267_o.jpg

Recognizing this scene below from the trailer I stabbed at the Share button to get the perfect headshot moment.

10471400_144809373544rqsii.jpg

Uh, that's now quite right.

10379560_1448093625442195_7280911224160504347_o.jpg

That's better.

phanphare

Banned
Just found out wii u allows automatic screenshot sharing to twitter/facebook /tumblr like ps4 share button. hmm lets test this.

excuse the lack of anti aliasing on screenshots..on these games. They look fucking amazing on tv/ AA isn't noticeable in person

you should just upload them to an image hosting site like abload or minus instead of going through twitter or fb

Are these Gamepad screens? I ask because they're small.

You should probably use a proper image sharing site. Try abload or minus.

I've never hated playing a game so much. I just can't do it no matter how pretty it is.

Wow, I'm glad I'm not alone on that. I kept wanting to like it so much because it looked so incredible, but it felt like such a chore to play.

Yeah I'm with you guys. Pretty, but not fun at all. Even the simplest platforming/puzzle sections are unnecessarily difficult due to the terrible physics/controls.

lord pie

Yeah I'm with you guys. Pretty, but not fun at all. Even the simplest platforming/puzzle sections are unnecessarily difficult due to the terrible physics/controls.

I thought it was just me.
The game is utterly gorgeous, especially in 3D (apparently they could do native 4K if sony let them) but the jumping mechanics are just rage inducing.

Dolobill

Nice to know there are others like me. I can't stand the game either, but it is damn gorgeous. Everything about the controls and physics is way too wonky. Also, fuck orb collecting.

Top Bottom