• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Consoles screenshots thread (PS4/Xbone/WiiU) [Up: Thread rules in OP]

Cudder

iV7YUch9K43lF.jpg

ibtGx3q1LPGnhg.jpg

ih5ne4Keq6Z1y.jpg

mo60

Some pictures from mario kart 8 and super mario 3d world I captured.
Mario Kart 8
http://i.imgur.com/PnnqlXE.jpg[/IMG]"]http://
7dC4Poj.jpg

Super Mario 3d world
7LfIGOx.jpg

melchior_

How'd you manage to get screenshots from the game? I know that sounds stupid, but for anyone who doesn't know, CAPCOM didn't include Miiverse features, at least as far as I know.

Yep, as mentioned above I used a capture card to grab them. Just picked one up the other day so decided to try it out on some games that I normally couldn't get screenshots from. I'm not too sure why the MH3U screenies come with a black border around them though.

Timu

Yep, as mentioned above I used a capture card to grab them. Just picked one up the other day so decided to try it out on some games that I normally couldn't get screenshots from. I'm not too sure why the MH3U screenies come with a black border around them though.
Try the game in 720p.=O

VanWinkle

First experience with Skylanders. Actually really enjoying it, and the game looks fantastic visually. Really nice image quality, good motion blur. Sort of looks like decent kid-movie CG, honestly.

10382034_10154309025875626_6250520041749280868_o.jpg

10480567_10154309024735626_5534929396129786048_o.jpg

10498602_10154309025475626_7562314260690025595_o.jpg

Flandy

How do you get full res Wii U screenshots? Uploaded a WWHD screenshot to twitter but it was 1024x576 for some reason. Also taking Wii U screenshots is such a pain in the ass >__>

phanphare

Banned
How do you get full res Wii U screenshots? Uploaded a WWHD screenshot to twitter but it was 1024x576 for some reason. Also taking Wii U screenshots is such a pain in the ass >__>

see a shot you like? press home, go to the internet browser, go to an image hosting site (I use abload), and upload it.

it's quite easy actually ^.^

chadboban

Really? It's super quick for me. I hit the home button, go to abload(image sharing site that doesn't compress pictures), upload my shot and that's pretty much it. Only takes about 10 seconds or less. It helps that I have abload bookmarked on my Wii U as well.

There's a quick guide on how to do it in the OP of this thread
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=688391

Flandy

Really? It's super quick for me. I hit the home button, go to abload(image sharing site that doesn't compress pictures), upload my shot and that's pretty much it. Only takes about 10 seconds or less. It helps that I have abload bookmarked on my Wii U as well.

There's a quick guide on how to do it in the OP of this thread
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=688391

10 seconds to take a screenshot is way too long. That's why i'm saying it's a pain in the ass. Wish it were like any other device out there where you hold down two buttons and you have your screenshot in a second

phanphare

Banned
10 seconds to take a screenshot is way too long. That's why i'm saying it's a pain in the ass. Wish it were like any other device out there where you hold down two buttons and you have your screenshot in a second

huh. I guess this is where we agree to disagree :)

chadboban

Yeah but it does remove the trouble of having to upload the pic though so I do tend to take that into consideration when I say that it's quick.

plank

You must be in a rush all the time. :p

Flandy

huh. I guess this is where we agree to disagree :)
You seriously think 10 seconds to just take a screenshot while pretty much every other device only takes a second is acceptable?
Yeah but it does remove the trouble of having to upload the pic though so I do tend to take that into consideration when I say that it's quick.
Yeah but you can only upload one at a time. On my Vita I can either just transfer them to my computer or just upload them to flickr all at once

You must be in a rush all the time. :p
It makes taking multiple screenshots take way too long

Top Bottom