• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Consoles screenshots thread (PS4/Xbone/WiiU) [Up: Thread rules in OP]

omonimo

Banned
Seeing some of these posts with Infamous right next to Watch Dogs really makes Watch Dogs look bad. Infamous is so damn good looking.

In defense to WD, Infamous vegetation is pretty static & haven't physic. Plus, Infamous fps hitch are really, really annoying. I invite everyone to play Infamous after to played long time with WD on ps4, even looked at 30 fps stuttering are terrible. Sorry for the ot.

Melchiah

In defense to WD, Infamous vegetation is pretty static & haven't physic. Plus, Infamous fps hitch are really, really annoying. I invite everyone to play Infamous after to played long time with WD on ps4, even looked at 30 fps stuttering are terrible. Sorry for the ot.

I never noticed the stuttering myself, when I played at unlocked framerate. I think it's remarkable, that I:SS has a better lighting and anti-aliasing than WD, eventhough it runs at a higher resolution.

Gurish

Yea i agree about the stuttering in I:SS.

WD is so smooth but at least on the digital edition on PS4 every time I'm finishing a mission (and the game saves) the game start to chug like crazy for 2-3 seconds, but only when i finish a mission, anyone knows what I'm talking about?

Phil S.

Banned
Mario Kart 8:

euVZXRe.jpg

nAuUhJq.jpg

r8MaDCP.jpg

omonimo

Banned

WD is so smooth but at least on the digital edition on PS4 every time I'm finishing a mission (and the game saves) the game start to chug like crazy for 2-3 seconds, but only when i finish a mission, anyone knows what I'm talking about?

Yes. They seem normal 'loading' to me

Yup, did it with my copy too. It's just the game saving your progress, i think.

In terms of stutter in Infamous SS, i only noticed it when i rode on top of the train and turned the camera around. Didn't notice it at all when traversing the city.

Caayn

Never noticed this.

M3d10n

Yikes!!!, those jaggies are something else...

Since the game runs at 60fps and the camera is always moving around, they aren't as blatant in motion. Same thing happened with Mario Kart 7 on the 3DS: in motion, you barely notice the jaggies but on screenshots they stab your eyes.

Gurish

Never noticed this.

Weird, if I didn't have 2 people here claiming the same then it would probably means it's only on my PS4, but because 2 people here said they have noticed it i don't get how can anyone miss it.

Unlike I:SS stuttering, the WD chugging after completing a mission when the game saves is impossible to miss unless you don't move the camera at all.

Maybe it only happens on digital?

Weird, if I didn't have 2 people here claiming the same then it would probably means it's only on my PS4, but because 2 people here said they have noticed it i don't get how can anyone miss it.

Unlike I:SS stuttering, the WD chugging after completing a mission when the game saves is impossible to miss unless you don't move the camera at all.

It happened on my physical copy. I would just wait for it to stop saving after a mission before i moved the sticks because of how bad it was.

majik13

3 comps, Zombi superimposed but actually attacked me right there.

Playground, those horses on springs, i remember those from my own childhood playgrounds. Didn't know they look identical in england (supposedly)

[url=http://abload.de/image.php?img=zombiuplayground-screkaly9.png][/URL]

Just a back alley

[url=http://abload.de/image.php?img=zombiualley2pcorr-scr6gx4x.png][/URL]

What happened here at the gasstation, i wont spoiler it but i have to admit, this game has some balls!

[url=http://abload.de/image.php?img=alleypc-2013-12-18-22pzbb0.png][/URL]

having a PS4, I still think ZombiU has some of the most impressive environements. obviously i havent played everything though.

BTW these are awesome, thanks for making them.

Someone was complaining about not enough ZombiU?
wiiu_screenshot_tv_01muu4d.jpg

Can't wait to join the party!
wiiu_screenshot_tv_01daujb.jpg
wiiu_screenshot_tv_01nby2i.jpg

It's not as bad looking as people made it out be when it was released, but whatever filter effect they've applied has made the game look a lot better than it really is, but it does give it a really cool atmosphere.

Kater

Banned
Is there a way to get a screengrab of the zombified selfies in ZombiU? Or is it maybe even possible to get the picture by itself without the menu background?

Tunesmith

formerly "chigiri"

Stock hard drive related? Never noticed WD chugging like described, but I am using a SSD which might eliminate that sort of thing.

Gurish

Stock hard drive related? Never noticed WD chugging like described, but I am using a SSD which might eliminate that sort of thing.

Yea i have stock hard drive, i don't know if it's related, weird if some people experience it and some don't, you really can't miss it.

I've got to gag down some crow, guys. As a dude with a capable PC, and both now-gen twins, I've disparaged the Wii U's graphical output in the past. But, holy shit, those Mario Kart 8 shots are pretty goddamned impressive.

I think I might snag a Wii U around Smash time now.

I've got to gag down some crow, guys. As a dude with a capable PC, and both now-gen twins, I've disparaged the Wii U's graphical output in the past. But, holy shit, those Mario Kart 8 shots are pretty goddamned impressive.

I think I might snag a Wii U around Smash time now.

Great System with great games, and haven´t you heard? Kotaku gives you permission now to get one!!

And if you think the screens look great you will be blown away with the game in motion.

Great System with great games, and haven´t you heard? Kotaku gives you permission now to get one!!

And if you think the screens look great you will be blown away with the game in motion.
Yeah, the shots look crap, especially MK8, but in game I'm always in awe of the reflections off of my kart, especially when I'm driving my sports coupe.

Top Bottom