• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Consoles screenshots thread (PS4/Xbone/WiiU) [Up: Thread rules in OP]

iCfc2JZTNfEvB.jpg

absolutly fantastic
imo the best or one of the best Wind Waker shots in this thread.
would make a great poster too

Defuso

Aβydoς;120773836 said:
Also, someone who can translate these for me please?

10543644_805405922805789_4182743838433145370_n.jpg

Verdächtiges Verhalten? Melde es sofort!
=
Suspicious behavior? Report it immediatly!

Einer von Ihnen? Bleib wachsam
=
One of them? Keep cautious

Verflichten Sie sich jetzt. Werden sie Mondsoldat
=
Serve now. Become a moonsoldier.

(Not so sure on the last one. As allways, there are alot different approaches to translate these.)

These screenshots aren't the best from the game, but they make me excited for a next-gen Fallout.

jYORQIdPfwrWR.jpg

Wow, there's something about that structure (what is that, a vault or something?) that looks really great. I think it's the lighting and the fog together.

I'm Gonna have to buy that game soon, looks great.

javac

How do you make screenshots without the UI in the picture? Or did you cut that part out?

I'm pretty sure the UI doesn't show up when you click in the right stick in order to go into first person mode. That's how I take most of these shots. Being 1st person obviously takes Link out of them but you get some nice shots in the end :)

5BsW95pZ.jpg

e3D8CQij.jpg

dIHgKiW0.jpg

Kater

Banned
I'm pretty sure the UI doesn't show up when you click in the right stick in order to go into first person mode. That's how I take most of these shots. Being 1st person obviously takes Link out of them but you get some nice shots in the end :)

5BsW95pZ.jpg

e3D8CQij.jpg

dIHgKiW0.jpg

I didn't know that, maybe I missed that in the tutorial. Huh.
Anyway, thanks for the helpful info. :)

javac

I didn't know that, maybe I missed that in the tutorial. Huh.
Anyway, thanks for the helpful info. :)

No problem! They never specify that you can do this in the game if I'm correct, it's no surprise that a lot of people probably don't know of it! The first thing I did when I booted the game up was press every button. It seems silly but sometimes it pays off :p I look forward to seeing more of your screens with this new found ability!

2zkehLSG.jpg

jGO7SxH0.jpg

vMjJX6DP.jpg

Kater

Banned
No problem! They never specify that you can do this in the game if I'm correct, it's no surprise that a lot of people probably don't know of it! The first thing I did when I booted the game up was press every button. It seems silly but sometimes it pays off :p I look forward to seeing more of your screens with this new found ability!

2zkehLSG.jpg

jGO7SxH0.jpg

vMjJX6DP.jpg

One problem is still apparent though, even if I enter the first person view I still have a little "Back" sign in the upper right corner.

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01xrj4y.jpg

How can I get rid of that?

Oh, and your screenshots are brilliant by the way. :)

javac

One problem is still apparent though, even if I enter the first person view I still have a little "Back" sign in the upper right corner.

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01xrj4y.jpg

How can I get rid of that?

Oh, and your screenshots are brilliant by the way. :)

Thanks :) I don't have my Wii U on me right at this moment so sorry if I get this wrong, but I think in the options you have a option to disable the UI. It basically removes the buttons that show up in the top right hand side and such. In the first person mode, you still get prompts if for example you're in the boat using the Fast Sail it'll say A Normal in the center at the bottom (you can see that on my last screen at the bottom) but 9 times out of 10 you'll have a clean UI.

During gameplay this is what the clean UI looks like:

G0jPKiBP.jpg

HlZFSovy.jpg

NFICGQAP.jpg

OmegaFax

Chopped cock and balls?

More like sheer boredom and watching a Robot Chicken marathon ... they do the same thing with a cutting beam with a Borg Cube.

Anyways, really wanted to check out some of the details in the game I might have missed racing and doing time trials and welp, yeah.

Kater

Banned
Thanks :) I don't have my Wii U on me right at this moment so sorry if I get this wrong, but I think in the options you have a option to disable the UI. It basically removes the buttons that show up in the top right hand side and such. In the first person mode, you still get prompts if for example you're in the boat using the Fast Sail it'll say A Normal in the center at the bottom (you can see that on my last screen at the bottom) but 9 times out of 10 you'll have a clean UI.

During gameplay this is what the clean UI looks like:

G0jPKiBP.jpg

HlZFSovy.jpg

NFICGQAP.jpg
Thanks again for helping me out! :)

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01v3ivm.jpg

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01osisn.jpg

wiiu_screenshot_tv_018jroc.jpg

boeso

5BsW95pZ.jpg

e3D8CQij.jpg

dIHgKiW0.jpg

Your Wind Waker shots are giving me some serious feels! Amazing, thanks.

Top Bottom