• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Consoles screenshots thread (PS4/Xbone/WiiU) [Up: Thread rules in OP]

Yasawas

Could not believe how good this game looked in motion, utterly stunning. I might never tap the Share button with a title as often again.

iZX2vxFdbvdya.jpg

i1bzX8mBkzPDH.jpg

iBhKRceWym53E.jpg

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
It has a very heavy film grain effect.

It's like that on PS4, and it can't be turned off.
Here's what it looks like on PS4. (with OS capture compression) It's also 60fps. Wii U is 30fps with some drops, but you get a gamepad map with some touch features.

iblvusvOYGuADn.jpg

ihd7pXYK3B2tq.jpg

icSFVPtRDistc.jpg

Kater

Banned
wiiu_screenshot_tv_019cos5.jpg

wiiu_screenshot_tv_0116jiv.jpg

And here's a some off-screen gamepad screenshot:

wiiu_screenshot_gamepdyjdh.jpg

It's like that on PS4, and it can't be turned off.
Here's what it looks like on PS4. (with OS capture compression) It's also 60fps. Wii U is 30fps with some drops, but you get a gamepad map with some touch features.

And you can also play it on the gamepad.
As to the framerate drops, I didn't notice any until now.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Sniper Elite III PS4

ibk3jqJgFWFAid.jpg

iuUlJIdjH6r7t.jpg

iq2ADIKEdso4c.jpg

Screenshot mode confirmed for The Last of Us: Remastered. Prepare for this thread to get absolutely flooded with screenshots on release, lol. If you have any screenshots from any other games, upload them now, as i fear they may not get recognition once TLOUR releases.

My share button is ready.

Jigolo

Screenshot mode confirmed for The Last of Us: Remastered. Prepare for this thread to get absolutely flooded with screenshots on release, lol. If you have any screenshots from any other games, upload them now, as i fear they may not get recognition once TLOUR releases.

My share button is ready.
Please shut up.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Finally I'll be able to capture how dull and forgettable the first few Summer chapters look.

Caayn

Where is the love?

wiiu_screenshot_tv_0185k8y.jpg

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01uikjr.jpg

Will TLOU be spammed throughout this thread when it's released? No doubt, but was that any different with any other big releases so far? Take a look at Infamous for example, that got posted a ton but that didn't keep others from posting different games.

Where is the love?

Will TLOU be spammed throughout this thread when it's released? No doubt, but was that any different with any other big releases so far? Take a look at Infamous for example, that got posted a ton but that didn't keep others from posting different games.

I was just joking. I was not being serious when i said "If you have any screenshots from any other games, upload them now, as i fear they may not get recognition once TLOUR releases". Of course other games will still get recognition, i was just adding some exaggeration to my post as a joke.

Caayn

I was just joking. I was not being serious when i said "If you have any screenshots from any other games, upload them now, as i fear they may not get recognition once TLOUR releases". Of course other games will still get recognition, i was just adding some exaggeration to my post as a joke.
That wasn't directed at you, but more as how I view these kind of things with big releases ;)
Where have you been the last 20 pages or so?
Huh? "Where is the love?" was a joke phrase directed towards the posts from Jigolo and Lukas, the Mario Kart pics where to give that extra push ;) Guess it didn't come over the same way as I head in mind.

haikira

This thread needs more love.

Thanks to everyone sharing their screenshots and giving me something to look at during my lunch break. Love seeing the wide variety of games, especially from stuff I probably wouldn't play. Keep em' coming.

I should really post stuff more often too.

Top Bottom