• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Consoles screenshots thread (PS4/Xbone/WiiU) [Up: Thread rules in OP]

Kater

Banned
wiiu_screenshot_tv_01f6sqz.jpg

wiiu_screenshot_tv_0114jf2.jpg

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01grkzq.jpg

Yeah but I don't have exact same pics for both,will give it a try later but for now here are some Destiny ALPHA pics.

1559358_670504449665095_3067472733095929928_o.jpg

10295422_670507936331413_6703253599241414446_o.jpg

10344292_670154779700062_3494269957834466139_o.jpg

All three are from the Alpha version.

Cheers, I've yet to play the Beta but I did play the Alpha, so will soon see, looks like they improved the lighting to me. But that might just be my mind playing tricks. Have to say having just seen the PS3 videos Bungie have done well with it.

jpbonadio

Banned
Is Killzone worth $25 just so I can look at pretty textures?

Ignore what GAF will tell you about KZ:SF. Buy it.

I have ignored the advices about the game been terrible, and I am so happy I did it. I bought it 2 weeks ago and I am loving it.

The graphics are out of this world, much better than any screenshot you will find here, even better than the direct feed gamersyde videos.

The multiplayer offline is great and even the campaign is good.

Ignore what GAF will tell you about KZ:SF. Buy it.

I have ignored the advices about the game been terrible, and I am so happy I did it. I bought it 2 weeks ago and I am loving it.

The graphics are out of this world, much better than any screenshot you will find here, even better than the direct feed gamersyde videos.

The multiplayer offline is great and even the campaign is good.

The game might look great, sure. But outside of the visuals, the game is rather lousy.

AdanVC

Woahhhh, this looks amazing. Looks like some kind of Sci-Fi painting from the 70s full of planets near each other with spaceships and UFOs. Destiny landscapes/graphics are looking insanely good, best sky/clouds I've seen in a videogame, that's for sure. Character faces need some more work tough, they look kinda generic and not so detailed compared to the rest of the game but other than that, huge props to Bungie.

Pjsprojects

Destiny is going to be like Killzone shadowfall,trying to find a shot that's not already been posted on here lol.

Not many of the moon yet.

Thank you for all your pictures.
The sky and the lights of Destiny seem amazing. Playing this game with the OST of Tron Legacy / Oblivion should be great.

Top Bottom