• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Consoles screenshots thread (PS4/Xbone/WiiU) [Up: Thread rules in OP]

GavinUK86

w_by_gavinuk86-d7rcxyx.png

x_by_gavinuk86-d7rcxil.png

y_by_gavinuk86-d7rcxid.png

z_by_gavinuk86-d7rcxi0.png

Painguy

These screens are a bit old from back when the game came out. I'd take new ones, but my TV died 1 week after the game came out. :(
iuyJCt0XHzarx.jpg

iGNx0a1IpY0y2.jpg

iwxHKB4tO2wkv.jpg

-griffy-

Banned
And how do you do that?

If you come out of the menu, there's a half second before the UI fades back on. So I press the Options button twice quick (to open and immediately close the menu), then tap the Share button to take a pic. Took a few times for me to get the timing down, but once you do it's pretty easy to take clean pics (minus the Beta watermark).

JP

Destiny is such a pretty game in places! It's a shame that there isn't an inFamous style photomode though, I'd like to see that happening in most games from now on.

Kater

Banned
wiiu_screenshot_tv_015ijyo.jpg

UnEpic on the TV screen:
wiiu_screenshot_tv_01tdkba.jpg

UnEpic in Off-TV mode on the Wii U Gamepad:
wiiu_screenshot_gamep5ljr0.jpg

It doesn't seem like I can change the subtitles to english, that's why they are in German.

can you actually go anywhere in this pic, or is the game somewhat linear in that regard?

That place is just a hub for you to buy/sell gear etc. Although I wouldn't be surprised if there's an story mission in the full game where you into the city than the traveller is above.

-griffy-

Banned
can you actually go anywhere in this pic, or is the game somewhat linear in that regard?

It's not exactly linear, but what you are looking at here is a character standing in the hub "town," and overlooking what is essentially an incredibly detailed skybox.

But when you go out into the world, it's just an open environment where you can go wherever, more or less, and encounter other players just doing there thing, like an MMO. So I wandered around and found an area with incredibly high level characters that I couldn't do anything in but die, for example. There are story missions that take you through a linear progression inside of those environments, that eventually put you in the sort of equivalent of an MMO instance.

Man, Destiny looks pretty amazing. I played the alpha and thought it looked alright. then I played the beta and it looked even better. Bungie's art direction is unmatched by any other shooter this year easily.

Pjsprojects

Xbox one snaps without a capture card. Big lack of Xbone shots in here so will be adding some more over the next few days.

Thief

ifdJd7iCXm1nb.png

Titanfall

iwfUGF1AkjkHr.png

Zoo demo

ilqJre8ZCZ6Nd.png

Top Bottom