• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Consoles screenshots thread (PS4/Xbone/WiiU) [Up: Thread rules in OP]

1655595_143919662969379szr.jpg

10517934_1439196669695eshf.jpg

Grylvak

Destiny Beta (PS4)

Tower (Day)

GaqiscK.png

Tower (Night)

PO0M6Ym.png

The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD (Wii U)

Just to throw something else in.
So pretty.

8m61Tob.jpg

[NaK];122193349 said:
The Last of Us Remastered
10548049_1476761895896263_1834553820953730825_o.jpg

You might want to try a different host site. Facebook compresses the hell out of screenshots.

Minus and Cube Upload are easy to use and apply minimal compression.

Still looks great, though.

[NaK];122193349 said:
Killzone Shadow Fall
ibynUL5mnurcFh.jpg

Trine 2
ibzDGWxp8Rwtxv.jpg

The Last of Us Remastered
i00jl5DGOgF3u.jpg

more non spoilery TLOU screens plz! Make sure to copy the images to a usb device and use minus.com as they don't compress the images.

RoadHazard

Gold Member
But when you go out into the world, it's just an open environment where you can go wherever, more or less

Really? Has this changed since the alpha? Because there you couldn't explore 1/10 of what you could see of Old Russia. It felt really restrictive to me, with invisible walls and instant death triggers all over the place. Much less open than the hype had led me to believe, which was disappointing.

iori9999

Banned
So they're selling TLOU remastered in moms and pops shops already? Damn I'm jealous!! I never really got to play the previous TLOU much and sold it, so getting it on PS4 will truly be a first attempt for me..

Pjsprojects

Xbox one Destiny shots without a capture card, with these I reduced my pc res to 900p

Really don't think it's possible to get cleaner shots until Microsoft add a screen shot function.

iiH32IKuuWl2D.png

ibyRL1LOB0PKLX.png

ixxKC8pqHjSwP.png

To me in game it seems exactly the same as my PS4 version without the micro shudder & for now only being 900p

To me in game it seems exactly the same as my PS4 version without the micro shudder & for now only being 900p

I've only played the PS4 version, but compared to those shots, the PS4 version looks quite a bit sharper. The mix of 900p and FXAA gives it the trademark 'Vaseline filter' look, imo, the last shot especially. Great looking game on both platforms, though, especially for a cross-gen title.

And I believe the PS4 stutter was fixed with the update.

-griffy-

Banned

The judder is fixed on the PS4 version after the downtime now actually.

Your shots seem very soft, almost like they are screengrabs of a Twitch stream or something, and have some weird white space to the right of them.

Pjsprojects

Nice,I'm going to try the PS4 version again then.

The screen grabs are from stored video which does have heavy compression but is as high as is possible to get. Twitch and Facebook video is horrendous.

To just get these shots takes over an hour....

Top Bottom