• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Consoles screenshots thread (PS4/Xbone/WiiU) [Up: Thread rules in OP]

javac

XIojRBiE.jpg

DlxxjJtZ.jpg

rV5liV71.jpg

Votron

People should realize by now that Main character(s) of The Last Of Us ha very Higher polygons and details than other characters and enemies in the game..

Caayn

watch_dogs_2014080210l7ory.jpg

watch_dogs_2014080210ydq98.jpg

watch_dogs_20140802109vqvr.jpg

This for example, those Pool balls .. I mean like seriously?

and few other screenshots in which the enemies probably had less than half of the details and polygons compared to Joel (Main Character)
Oh wow, I didn't even noticed those poor pool balls
mostly because I scroll right over the TLoU shots :p thanks to black bars + other bad effects shots.

There's something off here. Quite the craftmanship work for the texturing in the cloths worn out and dirty, yet is too contrasting with her skin. The skin in that scene is too healthy and clean, something that is at odds with the world and setting these characters inhabit.
does the game allows camera manipulation for taking screen shots or was this just a directed angle?

VanWinkle

People should realize by now that Main character(s) of The Last Of Us ha very Higher polygons and details than other characters and enemies in the game..

This for example, those Pool balls .. I mean like seriously?

and few other screenshots in which the enemies probably had less than half of the details and polygons compared to Joel (Main Character)

Where did this come from? Obviously the main characters have the most polygons. Haven't you played video games before? That's how it always is. "People should realize by now"? Who didn't realize that?

Regarding the pool balls, there is no reason for them to waste polygons on something so utterly useless and you'll see for a few seconds.

Kater

Banned
Has anyone made some screenshots of One Piece Unlimited World Red (any platform, preferably Wii U screens) yet? Just went into the Miiverse community for the game but the screens don't look all that good.

That screenshot is fantastic, bravo!

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
Where did this come from? Obviously the main characters have the most polygons. Haven't you played video games before? That's how it always is. "People should realize by now"? Who didn't realize that?

Regarding the pool balls, there is no reason for them to waste polygons on something so utterly useless and you'll see for a few seconds.
Those low-poly pool balls are unacceptable. Pre-order cancelled, selling my PS4, Naughty Gods more like Nasty Dogs.

:)

Caayn

Ubisoft really need to improve their custom AA solutions because... ugh...the palaces in the background seem to come from the past generation. I have the game, some edges felt completely not filtered, more than a time.
Jup. But to be fair, those buildings are quite some distance away from the player in that shot and the hard lines are easy target for aliasing.
Ugh Film Grain is gross
I like you.

phanphare

Banned
wow, TLoU may be the most inconsistent game I've seen in a while. is it only the remastered version that's like that? some screens look fantastic and others....not so much

ozfunghi

does the game allows camera manipulation for taking screen shots or was this just a directed angle?

Not to my knowledge. As you can see in the upper right corner, that's a screenshot from MKTV, the race highlights. You can chose what type of highlights to show, and how long the compilation should be (up to a minute i think) and what player should be targeted... but i don't think you can control the camera... or at least i haven't tried it.

nOoblet16

Ubisoft really need to improve their custom AA solutions because... ugh...the palaces in the background seem to come from the past generation. I have the game, some edges felt completely not filtered, more than a time.

Ubisoft's AA is actually one of the best in the industry.

Top Bottom