• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Consoles screenshots thread (PS4/Xbone/WiiU) [Up: Thread rules in OP]

Dredd97

this thread is going to be awash with metro redux, diablo III and destiny pictures in the not too distant future (probably minecraft too!)...

TLOU (PS4)

BuR-vB-IMAA6_ig.jpg:orig

BuSC5UhCUAAbp_k.jpg:orig

BuSD7FHIUAAArb0.jpg:orig

AdanVC

Photomode on games also works as a photographer simulator. If you're studying photography this mode could help you tremendously to practice composition and get angle shot ideas to apply them on real life. Awesome shots with those TLOU pics, everyone!

I can't find the Wii U version of One Piece Unlimited World Red anywhere!

I thought the game was digital only in NA (assuming you're not in Europe), and in Australia I don't think any stores are stocking 3rd party Wii U games anymore, hell Deus Ex was only stocked by EB Games here and each store only stocked a single copy (another store had a copy here and there). One Piece looks really good though.
wiiu_screenshot_tv_01ctiul.jpg

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01ibu50.jpg

wiiu_screenshot_tv_016acwv.jpg

Timu

I thought the game was digital only in NA (assuming you're not in Europe), and in Australia I don't think any stores are stocking 3rd party Wii U games anymore, hell Deus Ex was only stocked by EB Games here and each store only stocked a single copy (another store had a copy here and there). One Piece looks really good though.
I had no idea the game was digital only.=O

garyBig

This may sound weird, and maybe because its stills, but i think the higher resolution makes LoU look a little too "clean".

That's always a problem with last-gen ports (GOW HD - gross!), but in TLoU it's really not that big a deal. Sure, the geometry stands out as rather crude at times, but the lighting and the upped textures help mitigate it a lot. If you're more than 10 feet away from your screen, it's not even a problem at all, just a beautiful buttery smooth (slightly PS3esque) game. So yeah, seeing screenshots on your monitor is not too indicative in this case, I guess.

Top Bottom