• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Consoles screenshots thread (PS4/Xbone/WiiU) [Up: Thread rules in OP]

ibjrjlOgBYohKq.jpg

iHSvM1VmUG1hp.jpg

ibybvu8d05gjGn.jpg

Wow, great job guys!! Everything looks great! We are in for a real treat this gen if early games are looking like this!

DC looks amazing, I saw some gamersyde videos at 1080p and it looks amazing, specially Chile tracks.
Skylanders looking like real toys. Nice IQ
Shadow of Mordor last shots look great.
Loving the Hyrule Warriors shots too, expected worse TBH.

Looks impressive to me, but some shots are inconsistent, HolyFridge shots and Net_Wrecker´s are great though.

edit: Alien shots are missing!

The only thing I've gathered is that Driveclub doesn't look as great as I'd hoped, and Horizon 2 photo mode is SUPER misleading as to actual gameplay. Great shots though guys!

shandy706

The only thing I've gathered is that Driveclub doesn't look as great as I'd hoped, and Horizon 2 photo mode is SUPER misleading as to actual gameplay. Great shots though guys!

It is?

Photomode
iYuf0BqqWo4X8.png

Gameplay
iEjsEvZfrGDQ.png

Actually it isn't. Much like DC, you can take some crappy shots and some beautiful shots in both.

If you don't change anything in photomode...it is basically darn near identical to gameplay. Especially sitting still.

Pjsprojects

It is?

Photomode
iYuf0BqqWo4X8.png

Gameplay
iEjsEvZfrGDQ.png

Actually it isn't. Much like DC, you can take some crappy shots and some beautiful shots in both.

If you don't change anything in photomode...it is basically darn near identical to gameplay. Especially sitting still.

Great shots that clearly show an unmessed with photo mode picture is the same.

Seeing as I'm still waiting for Driveclub are the shots already posted photo mode or in game share button pics?

In screens at least it is obvious Driveclub really would benefit from better AA. Assets are easily some of the best I have seen, and it makes the discrepancies in AA even more obvious. Why didn't they go with whatever SP was using?

It is?

Photomode
iYuf0BqqWo4X8.png

Gameplay
iEjsEvZfrGDQ.png

I see differences in those two shots you posted. The one on top looks better than the one below.

eso76

I see differences in those two shots you posted. The one on top looks better than the one below.

AF in particular does make a difference, but other than that, if you could place the camera wherever you want, and DOF aside, direct grabs of horizon 2 wouldn't look much different from photomode at all, although the game still swaps car models with higher poly ones when snapping pics.

But enough with that. More screenshots !

BratmanDu

Steamworld Dig (WiiU)
Just finished this recently, took a few shots, great game.

fucxV7m.jpg

trZsbNM.jpg

cTVqKaP.jpg

*unfortunately I forgot to relegate the HUD to the gamepad for these!

Caayn

Testing out my new capture card :D If anyone knows how to change the screenshot directory on the Elgato HD60 please tell me, my desktop is getting spammed with screenshots.

driveclubschermafbeelxcf6z.png

driveclubschermafbeel2tdys.png

driveclubschermafbeelwgc3p.png

nib95

Banned
Testing out my new capture card :D If anyone knows how to change the screenshot directory on the Elgato HD60 please tell me, my desktop is getting spammed with screenshots.

driveclubschermafbeel2tdys.png

driveclubschermafbeelwgc3p.png

Holy crap these are gorgeous!

Anyway, some of Banana's shots!

iboqeO5r5mErVQ.jpg

ibmoM847Vbj4Kc.jpg

ibwal03kDVPhCE.jpg

OryoN

Finally got around to playing Donkey Kong: Tropical Freeze, thanks to that recent eshop sale. Nothing new but...

wiiu_screenshot_tv_016nins.jpg

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01g3rpu.jpg

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01p0ug8.jpg

Great game so far. Awesome platforming! I'm only at(edit, just beaten) the World-1 boss, so I'm sure I haven't seen anything yet.

TheMoon

Finally got around to playing Donkey Kong: Tropical Freeze, thanks to that recent eshop sale. Nothing new but...

Great game so far. Awesome platforming! I'm only at the World-1 boss, so I'm sure I haven't seen anything yet.

Ooooooh you really haven't!

Pjsprojects

Can the hud be turned off in game? Or reduced in some way?
Either way it looks good at night.

Top Bottom