• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Copa América Argentina 2011 |OT| South America is Best America

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kid Ying

What the fuck happened, bwahahaha. Too pathetic to be truth.

In 2014 there won't be a Maracanazzo. Brazil will never get to the quarterfinals with this team....

And last, but not least: FUCK NEYMAR!

Aaaaaand that's it!

And as I said before: I got the feeling that the Brazilian team did it on purpose. Everybody sucked in every game they played. I'm 26 and I've never seen Brazil playing so badly. Those kicks... man... no way.

Regardless, I hope Mano gets the fuck out.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA @ LOLZIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jesus fucking Christ, how in the hell can those idiots be sooo bad at kicking the ball.

In all seriousness, the whole set of penalties was executed like shit (including the paraguayans).

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Kid Ying said:
What the fuck happened, bwahahaha. Too pathetic to be truth.

In 2014 there won't be a Maracanazzo. Brazil will never get to the quarterfinals with this team....

And last, but not least: FUCK NEYMAR!
You won't get out of the group stage with this team.

Venezuelaaaaaa you can do it!

rodvik

Well done Brazil, I didnt think any major team could manage to go out in a more humiliating manner than Argentina. You took the prize. /Salute

DD

ARGH! I said in the middle of the second half: "the ball will not get in the goal", but damn, not even in penalties?! WTF?????????!!!!!

Best Guay made a miracle today!

DoornicK

Neo Member
Second time I've seen this happend in my life. The first one was Copa Libertadores 2004 final, where Boca lost (it still fucking hurts thinking about that night).

Peterthumpa

Brazil said:
Melhor coisa que podia acontecer. Sério.

Get the FUCK outta there, Mano. NOW.
Tava torcendo pro Brasil perder também, mas PQP... assim foi inexplicavelmente ridículo.

At least Mano will probably quit, thought really... I don't know if a new coach could fix this "generation".

JJD

rodvik said:
Well done Brazil, I didnt think any major team could manage to go out in a more humiliating manner than Argentina. You took the prize. /Salute

I don't think Argentina was humiliated in any way...that game was amazing right to the penalties, any team could emerge victorious. Brazil on the other hand...

UV-6

Facism said:
Brazil needed a player like Alex de Souza to control that midfield and attack.
This.

How a mastermind like Alex is not called up still baffles me. 28 goals and 13 assists in 37 games this season. Single-handily won games for Fenerbahce.

The best part was when TV showed some brazilians fans after the second missed penal, the faces were like:

picard_WTF_is_this_shit-s300x266-70964-580.jpg

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Hasphat'sAnts said:
Who's ready to plunk down 40 million euros for Neymar?
If he plays for any other team as well as he play for Santos, that's a nicely spent money. For the national team, on the other hand.... LOL

rodvik

JJD said:
I don't think Argentina was humiliated in any way...that game was amazing right to the penalties, any team could emerge victorious. Brazil on the other hand...

Failing to beat a 10 man side when you have some of (including the) best players in the world? Pretty bad imho. But yes at least Argentina failed in an entertaining manner. Brazil managed somehow to be worse and duller.

SamuraiX-

I was watching the Women's World Cup Final during this match.

Wtf was the deal with the 2 red cards for both teams in the 102nd minute?

Kid Ying

The problem is not the coach... Well... Actually, it is, but i don't think it's all Mano's fault.

It's just that the team itself is not good. CBF pressed Mano to choose a whole new set of players after the fiasco of last year, but they should've done a transition with experienced players and new talents, not just new people.

This cup we had a bunch of kids who never played a tournament in the brazilian squad. It was a bad idea right from the start.

SamuraiX- said:
I was watching the Women's World Cup Final during this match.

Wtf was the deal with the 2 red cards for both teams in the 102nd minute?
Lucas Leiva made a foul, a bad one, the paraguayans got nervous and tried to start a fight. Then, him and some other guy got the red card.

BlueMagic

rodvik said:
Failing to beat a 10 man side when you have some of (including the) best players in the world? Pretty bad imho. But yes at least Argentina failed in an entertaining manner. Brazil managed somehow to be worse and duller.

You are greatly underestimating Uruguay. And ffs, football is A TEAM SPORT. You don't fucking win by having 1 or 2 awesome players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom