• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Copa América Argentina 2011 |OT| South America is Best America

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great goal, dumb as fuck defense!

Hard to say it's deserved, cause Venezuela was doing a great pressing and nothing more, but Chile is like another team today.

It's weird but I'm kinda happy about the goal, since we are playing like shit.

~Devil Trigger~

In favor of setting Muslim women on fire
keit4 said:
VENEZUELAAAA

1195025719_0.jpg
hugomouse.jpg

7aged

Oveja Negra said:

Hard to say it's deserved, cause Venezuela was doing a great pressing and nothing more, but Chile is like another team today.

You evidently miss beausejour

clemenx

Banned
Oveja Negra said:

That's our merit. You guys are way too talented to stay defensive on the back, our pressing is just cutting any passing game you guys are trying.

Noshino

Letters said:
get that shit out of here guys... (talking bout our piece of shit president)

Dude, its just like when people use Kim Jong-il and shit, it doesn't mean that they support him or anything like that, its a jest, nothing to get upset about it.

7aged said:
You evidently miss beausejour

Not that much, IMO. The problem today is we are not acting as a team, and Jiménez is a disgrace as a 10. He is doing nothing in the field except giving shitty passes.

Ah well, let's see if Borghi makes some moves, otherwise our ticket back to home will be more than deserved.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
clemenx said:
That's our merit. You guys are way too talented to stay defensive on the back, our pressing is just cutting any passing game you guys are trying.
I guarantee to you they'll play the "we beat ourselves" or "this is our b-team" card should they lose.

clemenx said:

Kinda, I mean... obviously the pressing is affecting us, but even the defense, when is not under any pressure is making such naive mistakes that I truly can't believe it.

mozfan12

Banned
Letters said:
hehe... he makes me think of bad times for the country, I want to think good times right about now :p
Yeah bad times, when he has reduced poverty, has fought for the rights of the indiginous population, has gone againts American imperialism. Fuck univision, fuck venevision (and the rest of the derechistas vendepatrias), fuck the american media who spend day and night making him seem like the devil.

Viva Chavez! Viva Evo!

clemenx

Banned
mozfan12 said:
Yeah bad times, when he has reduced poverty, has fought for the rights of the indiginous population, has gone againts American imperialism. Fuck univision, fuck venevision (and the rest of the derechistas vendepatrias), fuck the american media who spend day and night making him seem like the devil.

Viva Chavez! Viva Evo!
GTFO out with that.

I don't mind the picture as he is our president but no room for partisan bullshit on this thread please.

Altazor

mozfan12 said:
Yeah bad times...

you really don't want to go there, dude. I may or may not agree with you about Chávez but this isn't this thread to discuss it. Let's just keep it about sports (and schadenfreude), politics + sports isn't a good match, IMHO.

feel

mozfan12 said:

Viva Chavez! Viva Evo!
hilarious!!! :lol :lol :lol

Noshino

mozfan12 said:

Viva Chavez! Viva Evo!

Get this bullshit out of here.

No space for politics in sports

mozfan12 said:

Viva Chavez! Viva Evo!

GTFO here now, this is not the time nor place for that.

Vamos Venezuela!, mi corazón esta con uds aunque esté en Canada

clemenx

Banned
Anyways, I wouldn't mind seeing Orozco and starting with some attack the 2nd half. Chile is way too talented so I don't want a 1 goal lead.

I'LL BE SHITTING MY PANTS THOROUGHLY

mozfan12

Banned
Sorry for the outburst, I'll keep my cool from now on.

I find it difficult to see where Chile will respond. Venezuela is defensively solid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom