• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Copa América Centenario |OT| featuring Messi, James, Suárez and $110 mil in bribes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pennywise

I'm only watching to see if that kid from Dortmund really is the next Maradona, sub him in jurgen

He's not, but he got the potential to be a real great player.
People just shouldn't expect too much from him. It's not like he can carry a team who's constantly making bad decisions and ruin everything by themselves.

Colombia is 2 to 0 by just being on the field and not screwing up the match. Despite a good set piece on the first goal not much after that (well the Penalty was really well kicked by James).

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
That was a clear penalty kick call. Let's be objective here.

I can't speak to what the Ref saw from his angle, but with the benefit of slow motion replay? No, it was not. I see a ball hitting the back of someones arm as they are turning away from it.

I can't speak to what the Ref saw from his angle, but with the benefit of slow motion replay? No, it was not. I see a ball hitting the back of someones arm as they are turning away from it.

LOL you can't be serious. His hand was not in a natural position at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom