• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Copa América Centenario |OT| featuring Messi, James, Suárez and $110 mil in bribes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jabo

What's this about a huge American talent from Dortmund? Sorry I don't watch Bundescrubliga
wtzgU.gif

a bit later?

how about from the start of the half

Jones made zero attempt at a critical pass in the final 3rd, and plenty of turnovers, before that Bradley fuckup
That's what I'm saying sub out Jones now put Nagbe in and Pulisic soon after. Jones was absolute garbage.

As for Bradley he made a huge mistake but he's our best option at defensive mid.

Mory Dunz

Sweet, gonna finish 3rd or 4th in the group.

Nothing so far has convinced me that we can't still 6 points even if we lose here.
Paraguay and Costa Rica don't really frighten me

Any games in colombus or seattle?

That's what I'm saying sub out Jones now put Nagbe in and Pulisic soon after. Jones was absolute garbage.

As for Bradley he made a huge mistake but he's our best option at defensive mid.

Yeah I don't want bradley subbed. Just play effin better because you can.
Then again if he makes another mistake like that I might change my tune.

Niks

The US team are very fast.
They got that going for them... which is nice.

That hand ball was unlucky.

Nothing so far has convinced me that we can't still 6 points even if we lose here.
Paraguay and Costa Rica don't really frighten me

Any games in colombus or seattle?

Yeah I don't want bradley subbed. Just play effin better because you can.
Then again if he makes another mistake like that I might change my tune.

Watch out because Paraguay has a really good team now, I'd say is even better than Colombia.

I can't speak to what the Ref saw from his angle, but with the benefit of slow motion replay? No, it was not. I see a ball hitting the back of someones arm as they are turning away from it.
No it didn't. It hit the hand! Not the arm. Not the shoulder. Smack dab in the middle of the hand!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom