• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Copa América Centenario |OT| featuring Messi, James, Suárez and $110 mil in bribes

Status
Not open for further replies.
USA is doing something that in Argentina we call "Tiny Football" which is playing nice on the rival field but ultimately not producing any danger at all making the whole play kinda irrelevant.
Eventually they're gonna need to shoot at goal.

Mory Dunz

USA is doing something that in Argentina we call "Tiny Football" which is playing nice on the rival field but ultimately not producing any danger at all making the whole play kinda irrelevant.
Eventually they're gonna need to shoot at goal.

Well we had that nice play before that resulted in a blocked shot.

Mory Dunz

We need more dangerous possession. eff.

at the time same time, if I were colombia fan I'd be a little annoyed. I'd want them to go for the throat and not chill back.

edit:
...jones..really?

Well we had that nice play before that resulted in a blocked shot.

True but I think there was a previous opportunity to shoot, that's the thing, when you mess around with the ball more time than the play needs it. That being said at least you have possession and that's always better.

Edit: There you go, Dempsey was close.

Mory Dunz

True but I think there was a previous opportunity to shoot, that's the thing, when you mess around with the ball more time than the play needs it. That being said at least you have possession and that's always better.

Yeah. The possession is hard to quantify. Since colombia has the lead, maybe this is how they play with the lead and it's not so much us playing well. Who knows. I wouldn't want my team sitting back like this though.

oh decent shot there.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I've thought the reffing was good so far, but that was a fucking weak handball call.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Must be pretty bad losing as the Host, and in your first match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom