• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Copa América Centenario |OT| featuring Messi, James, Suárez and $110 mil in bribes

Status
Not open for further replies.

mreddie

Oleee, Oleee, Oleee

hqdefault.jpg

The USMNT must be the only soccer national teams that semi regularly plays as visitors even when playing in their own country. What the hell was all those oleeeees in favor of Colombia?

Mory Dunz

The USMNT must be the only soccer national teams that semi regularly plays as visitors even when playing in their own country. What the hell was all those oleeeees in favor of Colombia?

uh, well yeah. Diversity, immigration, and stuff like that. It's not new.

Who cares about Olees or anything. I focus on what my team can be doing better, and not fans or anything. They could be singing mary had a little lamb for all I know.

edit:
ahhh close.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
That ole part reminds me of that Simpson's GIF about football.

Are "puto" yells gonna get Fine?

Cause we ain't gonna stop doing them and usually South American teams join in cause we do it to them lol.

Just like Brazil during the World Cup

Dempsey with a nice FK, Colombia keeper with a really nice save.

Here comes the kids, here goes nothing.

It's really too bad we're down 2-0 instead of just 1-0.

Mory Dunz

Jones wtf?

first, that touch was huge. you could've kept the ball in easily.

second, what a dumb foul.

good thing he's coming off. Not sure about wood coming off. He had stretching runs. But Zardes has been good this game so why not.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
I'm surprised at the amicability of the thread tonight. I remember the Colombia v. Brasil match, and man, people were calling players thugs left and right.

Poor James, glad it was nothing too bad.

Eila

Are "puto" yells gonna get Fine?

Cause we ain't gonna stop doing them and usually South American teams join in cause we do it to them lol.

Just like Brazil during the World Cup

I believe fans are accountable for even on neutral grounds. Some teams were fined in the last Euro. So yes if fans do it (they will) the FAs will get fined.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom