• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Copa América Centenario |OT| featuring Messi, James, Suárez and $110 mil in bribes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mexico isn't a bad team. They are still better than the US, in my opinion.

It's just Chile is really, really good. Second best team in CONMEBOL and that is no slight since the top team is the best in the world ATM.

Yup. This spine of Chile with Vidal/Sanchez/Aranguiz/Jara/Medel is really spectacularly good.

Dinokill

That's crazy talk. Unless you're super young, you have to remember some of their accomplishments. They made it twice to the Quarterfinals in the World Cup. They are ten time CONCACAF champions. Runners up twice in Copa America. They've won a Confederation Cup. Hell, they won the gold medal in the last Olympics.

Mexico is consistently in the mix. I would argue that their glory days are in the past, but they were certainly a regional powerhouse.

There's nobody on el Tri that can play at the same level as Sanchez or Vidal.

Twice quaterfinal in 70(host) and 86(host) and being Concacaf champions does not make you a powerhouse, lol.

Powerhouse are teams like are Brazil, Germany, Italy, Argentina, Spain and the likes. Mexico is a consistent good team at most.

Bye Mexico.

Arg was playing eithout Messi, both these goals are more due to weak defending rather than world class scoring.

I think Argentina played better than us that day, but I agree those two goals started "thanks" to two huge mistakes from a player (Aránguiz) that rarely fucks up.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL CONCHATUMAREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Sánchez I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

293344f48efe539b968f7883b2585494bf7426c9d092c7af894a1efd0b14aba4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom