• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Copa América Centenario |OT| featuring Messi, James, Suárez and $110 mil in bribes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess so, I just wonder if the prices were lower, then more casual/neutral fans would fill it up.

how are Sounders' attendance numbers?

Sounders are the top draw in MLS. They used to close the top half of CenturyLink Field but there was so much demand for tickets they started opening it up to let people sit up there, very unusual for non-NFL games at that stadium.

Caturro

Guerrero is a beast. Too bad none of his teammates can capitalize on the chances he creates.

Cueva is a very disappointing player. Very technical but lacks confidence in that last touch.

GunBR

Some people here are forgetting that we're gonna have Iceland vs Austria and Romania vs Albania at group stage of Euro 2016

Besides some exceptions (like Chile vs Argentina here, Italy vs Belgium at Euro), the great matches will only happen at the knockout phase on both competitions

Crappy match.

I didn't know Perú arrived with a B Team. It's a shame considering how good Perú was in the last Copa América.

jett

D-Member
Peru gonna Peru. I think that in the last few years I've seen my team at its absolute lowest point.

v1lla21

Some people here are forgetting that we're gonna have Iceland vs Austria and Romania vs Albania at group stage of Euro 2016

Besides some exceptions (like Chile vs Argentina here, Italy vs Belgium at Euro), the great matches will only happen at the knockout phase on both competitions
But it's yuropeen football so it's better by default!

zebaz08

Man, I knew my country's team was bad, but not this bad to not even win against Haiti (nothing against Haiti).

Oh

Dartastic

Hrm. It's 102 outside. Do I dare venture to leave the relative coolness of my basement apartment to wander to the bar to watch Brazil? Hrm.

LAM09

I hope there's goals in this game.

It doesn't matter how many goals he made last season, I can't believe that Jonas is the 9 of the seleção

Well, at least is an evolution from Fred and (lol) Jô

He lead the line under Menezes for a bit, so not much has changed.

GunBR

It doesn't matter how many goals he made last season, I can't believe that Jonas is the 9 of the seleção

Well, at least is an evolution from Fred and (lol) Jô

clemenx

Banned
Peru won 1-0 only? Damn. Tournament is lacking. I'm not even looking forward to seeing my country play tomorrow.

v1lla21

Rose Bowl Barren.

Why do I get the feeling this could be a problem if we want a US World Cup again?
It's not a problem. Why do people expect stadiums at full capacity in the US for teams that don't have a huge population of people living here? Ecuador isn't seen as a major team so it's no surprise people aren't going out to see the game. You should only expect full stadiums for US and Mexico matches.

RobotHaus

Unconfirmed Member
Rose Bowl Barren.

Why do I get the feeling this could be a problem if we want a US World Cup again?

What game are you watching? It's got some bald spots, but the match isn't even in it's 5th minute. I'd say it's a good showing for the teams involved.

Rose Bowl is like 20 minutes away from me. Maybe I should have bought tickets to one of the matches..

Edit: Then again, the seats there are terrible. They have no back support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom