• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Copa América Centenario |OT| featuring Messi, James, Suárez and $110 mil in bribes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've only watched the second half. Man, Colombia is so bad, I can't believe this performance, compared to the one at the beginning of the tournament. Hard to believe.

USA deserves a goal.

ZZMitch

to annoy USA for using similar tactics vs good teams? :p

Eh, I prefer the "Park the bus" tactic against good teams that the US sometimes employs compared to the "Give up and embarrass yourself" tactic that Mexico tried against Chile. But that's just me.

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
I've only watched the second half. Man, Colombia is so bad, I can't believe this performance, compared to the one at the beginning of the tournament. Hard to believe.

USA deserves a goal.

and a Caprisun with orange slices as well as high fives cuz they tried?

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
Eh, I prefer the "Park the bus" tactic against good teams that the US sometimes employs compared to the "Give up and embarrass yourself" tactic that Mexico tried against Chile. But that's just me.

dat butthurt.
anyway, can't believe colombia isn't at least trying to bag one more before parking the bus for insurance.

Beach

Columbia looks like a team that would hang division title banners

They were the better team today though, USA played well as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom