• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Copa América Centenario |OT| featuring Messi, James, Suárez and $110 mil in bribes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Different coach, plus Chile playing as the hosts PLUS Argentina in a final.
Martino was coach during Copa America last year.

I think what fucked Argentina last year was that Di Maria injury early in the final. Dude is pretty much irreplaceable in the team.

Dude got injured during WC, too.

Caturro

Martino was coach during Copa America last year.

I think what fucked Argentina last year was that Di Maria injury early in the final. Dude is pretty much irreplaceable in the team.

Dude got injured during WC, too.

Di Maria untangled this mess of a game. I dare say he is as important to Argentina as Messi, and it was a great advantage for Chile to see him leave the game early on in last year's final.

Di Maria untangled this mess of a game. I dare say he is as important to Argentina as Messi, and it was a great advantage for Chile to see him leave the game early on in last year's final.

Nah, he is important because of his sacrifice but only plays well when Argentina plays in counter attacks. Chile committed suicide themselves.

denx

Five games in and the team still doesn't have a clear sense of direction under Pizzi. The defense was asleep for most of the match, what a shitshow.

Caturro

Five games in and the team still hasn't a clear sense of direction under Pizzi. The defense was asleep for most of the match, what a shitshow.

Yeah, I'm starting to get worried. Yes, two of those games were against Argentina but the team isn't scoring to compensate for the dreadful defensive line.

Di Maria broke down crying just now in an interview, on account of his grandmother's death. He deserved the goal and victory!

Vamos Argentina.

Sloppy long distance passing on their end for the most part but they played well overall.

v1lla21

Game was okay. I left at the 83rd minute. Di Maria was great. Chile was pretty bad. Mexico can beat em in the quarterfinals if they keep playing like this.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
The Uruguayan Federation president is berating the tournament organisation for being rigged in Mexico's favour and the only thing I can think of is

I wish Salsa were here

Lonely1

Unconfirmed Member
The Uruguayan Federation president is berating the tournament organisation for being rigged in Mexico's favour and the only thing I can think of is

I wish Salsa were here

He seems like a nice fella, but when it comes to his national team, I remember him defending Suarez and calling his ban a conspiracy after the bite at the WC. So, yeah...

Clydefrog

I cleaned the house while listening to Argentina - Chile on the TV in another room. I got a lot of cleaning done because I barely had to tune in for anything exciting.

god I'm so nervous for the USA game :(

I guess I can wreck the house if things go wrong

SalvaPot

I cleaned the house while listening to Argentina - Chile on the TV in another room. I got a lot of cleaning done because I barely had to tune in for anything exciting.

god I'm so nervous for the USA game :(

I guess I can wreck the house if things go wrong

I think the USA team is going to do fine.

Then again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom