• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Copa América Centenario |OT| featuring Messi, James, Suárez and $110 mil in bribes

Status
Not open for further replies.

tim.mbp

CkjWZPcUkAALW4l.jpg:large

Suárez wasn't even eligible. Why was he even dressed?

SalvaPot

The only way for Uruguay to survive is:

Jamaica beats Mexico by 1 goal
Venezuela beats Mexico by 1 goal
Uruguay beats Jamaica by 3 goals

Venezuela 9
Uruguay 3
Mexico 3
Jamaica 3

What the game lacked in quality, it definitely brought the drama. :lol

Feel bad for Suarez. If I was Cavani, I would wear a turtle neck to sleep tonight.

Let's go Jamaica for the Lolz!

Wonder if any family went to the game. It's so close to home.

I remember I had tickets for the Gold final of 2011. To bad I couldn't go due to a family emergency.

Harl3

He was not in the sub list? Then why was he warming up, they didn't tell him? Seems cruel.

They didn't expect that goal from Venezuela.

It was supposed to be a easy victory after all...

lol

Our new D.T. have been doing wonderful things.

Crap, I missed the Venezuela match. Oh well. I bet Suarez is pissed, he didn't even get to play and his team is already just about eliminated.

Let's see if Jamaica can pull off another miracle today against Mexico.

edit:
Fernando has the luchador mask on, Mexico is definitely going to win this

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Let's see here.

Is there any chance or scenario that the US meets with Mexico in the knockout stage?

Anyway, go Mexico.

Could be, hell if the stars align and everyone else shits the bed we could see a Mexico/USA final depending on the bracket.

EDIT: Actually, if Mexico wins the group the US/Mexico is the first knockout round game they would play. If not then the only way they meet is the final.

I've said this before, the Rose Bowl is our new Estadio Azteca. Californians treat the national team better than chilangos.

Sad but true.

I won't ever forget when chilangos were actually cheering for the opposite team.

It doesn't matter if you don't like how your team is playing, or if your team is having a bad moment, while the game is still going you have to support your team. After the game ends you can throw all the shit you want, but not before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom