• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Copa América Centenario |OT| featuring Messi, James, Suárez and $110 mil in bribes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jamaica has had like 10 chances at an open goal and flubbed every one

Maybe Mexico really are geniuses by not playing defense, they are just going to let Jamaica choke at every opportunity

Mestizo

This is the replay of the Gold Cup Final game, isn't it?

the final of the lasts Cope America and Gold Cup in the group stage, can't be a coincidence

mozfan12

Banned
Yasser is god awful, I still can't believe Osorio constantly puts him in the starting eleven. The defense has been terrible, last ditch defending. I still don't understand the position that Layun is playing. Guardado-dependencia so far.

Calvero

Banned
Yasser and Duenas are letting the Mid get over run.

Herrera cant Cross
Corona cant do anything in attack
Raul is trying at least

Yasser is god awful, I still can't believe Osorio constantly puts him in the starting eleven. The defense has been terrible, last ditch defending. I still don't understand the position that Layun is playing. Guardado-dependencia so far.

agree. Corona has been so lackluster lately. Rather have Chucky in the game

mozfan12

Banned
He was on Fox Deportes during last champions league.

Also lol, Univision saying Mexico has beauties just as gorgeous as Colombia, Chile, Argentina etc.

Did they say that, I've been here for the three games in LA and the Brazilians and Colombians, oh my gawdddd, some of the best looking girls I have seen.

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
Osorio needs to let our guys play in their natural positions. Hector Moreno is bad at playing the wings. He excels as a CB.

Jamaica is going to regret wasting all those chances in the first half

Ochoa had the best hair in the World Cup and I'm not seeing any new contenders lately

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom