• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

MayMay

Banned
The current Tuscan is way too cluttered. Not only is the visibility horrible, but there's also wayyyyyyyyyy too much cover and boost spots on the bombsites.

At least that was my impression while playing it in a 5v5.

Still needs alot of work.

2tUMd7j.jpg

:')

Amneisac

My experience with Nova 1 is that it doesn't last the first time, but that might be because one of our friends is not very good and usually only puts up 10-15 kills a match. I've made it as high as Nova 2, but I feel like my skill level is probably closer to Nova 4 maybe?

graphic.png

I generally top frag in my rounds, but we still lose or tie a lot just because we have an anchor.

Someone killed me today with a flashbang: in Cache I killed two guys at site and heard more coming from vents. The guy threw a bang which hit me in the head and I died.

GG WP

Clydefrog

Someone killed me today with a flashbang: in Cache I killed two guys at site and heard more coming from vents. The guy threw a bang which hit me in the head and I died.

GG WP

Haha, I had a FB kill me once too.

It was on inferno and I was the last CT alive. I was searching for the bomb to defuse on A site when a flashbang came from truck into A site and struck me on the forehead. Terrorists win. Teammates erupt into laughter.

Rivitur

Banned

GG WP

Haha, I had a FB kill me once too.

It was on inferno and I was the last CT alive. I was searching for the bomb to defuse on A site when a flashbang came from truck into A site and struck me on the forehead. Terrorists win. Teammates erupt into laughter.
I swear on Xbox I've killed my self with a bouncing flash bang. 1 HP in train I threw a flash it bounced and I just died... It didn't even show a death note.

Xizk

your luck is too good. you need to dish out the bets so I can stop losing my larger bets on stupid fucking games like this

I almost never bet big. I spread out smaller skins on 3 matches so that I only needed to win 1 to profit. This time I won 2/3 so made quite a lot. Gonna bet on the 3 NA faceit matches tonight. Probably only betting 5 bux total spread over the three underdogs.

Clydefrog

CS:GO should have more animals other than chickens. Give dust2 and mirage some monitor lizards, nuke can have giant roaches, rabbits and shrews on season.

OMG cobblestone needs a jester

Haroon

I played some cs last night. I had an awesome shot. I jumped, and shot a guy with awp. It was great. Ooooooo's were there when it happened.

MoonGred

I felt outrageous yesterday and went ahead an bought an FN red laminate an, and a stat trak supernova p250. I didn't realise that stat trak added so much value to a gun. Now if only there was a nice m4-s skin.

I felt outrageous yesterday and went ahead an bought an FN red laminate an, and a stat trak supernova p250. I didn't realise that stat trak added so much value to a gun. Now if only there was a nice m4-s skin.

Yeah people like StatTrak, don't know why. I personally don't care for it. Rather just get a cheaper Non-StatTrak.

Top Bottom