• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Rivitur

Banned
Just got a black widow chroma! Now to fix this mic issues I've been having... When I talk the voice is extremely low. Setting to fix this? Tried using my souls headset, apple headset, and ps4 headset. (I'm going to try my x42 when my 5mm 7mm Male male comes in)

Sajjaja

Just got a black widow chroma! Now to fix this mic issues I've been having... When I talk the voice is extremely low. Setting to fix this? Tried using my souls headset, apple headset, and ps4 headset. (I'm going to try my x42 when my 5mm 7mm Male male comes in)

try oinking at it

cresto

olaf is absolutely destroying. Fnatic better win...I bet on them...idk why Flipside didnt ban Mirage. That's like Fnatics best map.

To be honest, inferno is their best as the stats suggest. Oddly enough, fnatic gave no fucks the first game and after the smackdown they buttoned up. Not so worried about my small bet now.

Xizk

Shout homophobic slurs at it.

Xizk

" English-speaking commentators and analysts team:

James Duffield
Duncan 'Thorin' Shields
Daniel 'ddk' Kapadia
James 'JZBF' Bardolph
Auguste 'Semmler' Massonat
Halvor 'vENdetta' Gulestøl
Matthew 'Sadokist' Trivett"

DDK + James hype!

Starladder finals this weekend. Will be good.

vocab

Did both, didn't work. I'm all out of ideas! Time to hit the local steelmill worker get together and pick one up who looks like a pig.
Go ahead can't break me :p

microphone boost in windows or Steam mic settings.

One of those will work.

At least I got one bet right today. Today was just a bad day for cs. Lost most of my bets and I even deranked for some reason. Guessing one of my previous games had a cheater.

Time for Hardline.
Don't judge me, it's fun!

CA0MYJXWYAAevhB.jpg:large

Looks like I'll be at ESL One Cologne with some m8s :3

vocab

Updated drivers and did this thanks! Works now

Ehh nvm now I maxed out boost and mic and I hear me but static as well and under waterish.

in game codec is fucking shit. Like really bad. Just mess with volume, an mic boost until you find something that isnt ear bleeding. Test your mic in mumble audio wizard or something before you think about buying a new mic.

Rivitur

Banned
in game codec is fucking shit. Like really bad. Just mess with volume, an mic boost until you find something that isnt ear bleeding. Test your mic in mumble audio wizard or something before you think about buying a new mic.
OK thanks vocab you the real mvp

*Adds to the list of Real MVPs*

CoolS

what's the point of buying anything when i'll just get mowed down by tec-9s?
Pistol armor gives you a realistic chance to take the second round back and gain some momentum. On MG level you normally see people buy SMGs in round 2. Plus, even if you loose second round as well, you still can buy in the fourth as CT

I just had the best clutch of my life on mirage.

Does downloading matches ever work or am I screwed?

Started at A site which went to shit quick, snuck out through sniper nest to B, picked off two on the way, two left, planted bomb, they were defusing together, picked one, got the headshot on the last at the VERY last second.

Wish I could record a video of it.

Rivitur

Banned
I just had the best clutch of my life on mirage.

Does downloading matches ever work or am I screwed?

Started at A site which went to shit quick, snuck out through sniper nest to B, picked off two on the way, two left, planted bomb, they were defusing together, picked one, got the headshot on the last at the VERY last second.

Wish I could record a video of it.
It works. If it tells you corrupt download then delete it and download the two or three under it until you reach the one you want to download.

Bloodborne day guys let's for dis!

Rivitur

Banned
I'll just wait for the PC version.
You work for amazon france by any chance? :p

Btw that season update you guys were talking about:

-
Prevented glass above A and B from obstructing grenades using a magical trigger system.

-Made glass in B "jail" fully breakable with one shot.

-Removed ability for T's to hop on a box in the front corner of B site looking at CT upper.

-Adjusted the main T entrance to B, bringing back a traditional sniper angle from CT upper.

-Extended the traditional boost spot in the A bombsite.

-Made a railing on T-side B see-through, to bring back a traditional bombsite angle.

-Removed the railings on catwalk bridge in A site.

-Grey metallic doorways are now more spammable.

-Tightened A catwalk to balance T executions and make CT smoke grenades more effective.

-Slowed T spawn-timings to B, sped up CT spawn-timings to B.

-Fixed a "door to nowhere" issue.

-Prevented abuse of "u-shaped brackets" in Vent-room. (Thanks MetaProtagonist!)

-Added end-of-Operation chickens to appease official_chiken and the Bellevue Chicken Mafia

And elevate pick up Desi which is a good move.

You work for amazon france by any chance? :p

Yes, Sunset Overdrive is also coming to pc!

On a more serious note. My last three games, I've lost two. Both were 16-14, in one we had a bot the whole time because the guy raged quit on the third round. lol

I hate 16-14 because I always think if I just did one thing different we could have won.

cHinzo

Yes, Sunset Overdrive is also coming to pc!

On a more serious note. My last three games, I've lost two. Both were 16-14, in one we had a bot the whole time because the guy raged quit on the third round. lol

I hate 16-14 because I always think if I just did one thing different we could have won.
Technically if you would have done only one thing differently, you would have tied the game instead of winning it. :d

cresto

Well this is neat.

I like my cross hair as it is but for those who want to use a pro's setup ;D

definitely have utilized this in the past. It was recently updated and is much better for trying out different colors.

Personally, I switched over to a white crosshair with black outline. Easiest thing to see tbh. Used to go with green, but i like the white.

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
Map still looks and plays like shit.
Just give the rights to a more dedicated and talented mapper already. FMPONE could do wonders with this map

Top Bottom