• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Mokoi

Banned
Stop watching since I'm working on stuff, but took a break to see this. lol
IqG9mpS.png

Clydefrog

Aw, I went to "View Players" to see if anyone I played with recently got VAC banned but for some reason it's only showing the friends I played with. WTH?

edit: NM

edit: hah! already found 1 vacban 2 days ago

impact

Banned
glad yall went with mouz too :)

I've loved this team since 1.6 I wish they were better in GO. lanJ is a good substitute for Johnny R. tho

Mokoi

Banned
The only team that can beat fnatic is Titan. But KennyS needs to go God mode and he hasn't been able to in a while.
I would like to see Titan win, and making it to dust 2 is their best bet. Fnatic will win Inferno, and Titan will barely squeeze a win on Cache. Dust 2 Titan shall win it. I'm pro analyst now.

Edit: ayy lmao. Knife so good.

Cruncho

Noticed something weird after idling trying to get cases. I saw two different people get the same case game after game in a row, one of em got 4 chroma 2 cases in a row and the other got 5 phoenix cases in a row. How does that even work?

The only case I've had drop in the last 30 odd hours is a bravo case - and I didn't even get that from idling :[

ChrisW

Is it strange that I'm a bit addicted to Overwatch? I've caught quite a few people now, x-hair looking at the floor then suddenly they know when a person will push and rip their head off =\

Is it strange that I'm a bit addicted to Overwatch? I've caught quite a few people now, x-hair looking at the floor then suddenly they know when a person will push and rip their head off =\

Nah, Overwatch is cool. Helping the community by getting rid of douchebags. I always enjoy watching Summit and Warowl doing it when they stream. I'd like to do it, but I don't have enough wins yet. You need at least 100 MM wins or something like that.

Odah

Banned
Lol mouz beat c9 2-0

Knew they would win, ez 5$

My only bet for today will be Flipside > USSR

all-in

I'm a fabulous dragon

ChrisW

Nah, Overwatch is cool. Helping the community by getting rid of douchebags. I always enjoy watching Summit and Warowl doing it when they stream. I'd like to do it, but I don't have enough wins yet. You need at least 100 MM wins or something like that.

Aren't you global? it's strange, I've got nearly 200 wins now (197) and i'm only GN1 but i've got into it =\

Aren't you global? it's strange, I've got nearly 200 wins now (197) and i'm only GN1 but i've got into it =\

Yeah, I'm totally Global Elite.

From what I remember, you need ~100-150 wins and also be at least a Nova 1 to qualify for Overwatch. That's probably why you just got it, but there are probably a lot of other factors too. Clean account, no vac, and etc.

Odah

Banned
The feel when you know russian csgo scene better than any other

HR vs GGWP should be 70-30

Flipside vs USSR should be 85-15

Odah

Banned
Your Russian is like my US :p

now we need someone who is good for german games and EU games in general and together we can make MILLIONS

edit:

c9e2f90d2b.png

BROKEN BRUISED FORGOTTEN SORE

TOO FUCKED UP TO CARE ANYMORE

POISENED TO MY ROTTEN CORE

TOO FUCKED UP TO CARE ANYMORE

Top Bottom