• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Xizk

So who else is excited for the #NASHUFFLE ?

Wonder if C9 will try to get Hiko's project or if Hiko will poach Shroud for EG or something. CLG changes might also be coming as they haven't really impressed since they won that bo1 against NV.

Ludono

There is only MM competitive servers in Seattle and Virginia?

Seattle and Sterling are the two Valve server locations for the US whereas the EU ones are located in Luxembourg and Vienna.

Also Singapore, Sydney, Stockholm, Cape Town and I'm not sure which towns in Brazil, Chile, Emirates, India and Peru

Mokoi

Banned
1p8lJQU.jpg
Yeah. lol
Eseafew: We restarted the whole match because the caster joined and dropped a kit to the CT's when they didn't buy one
Caster be VP fanboy. Good caster. Apparently vp were the ones who called it out though.

Werent u gonna cash out ur stuff.. Dafuq man. :p

Lost all games with Gaffers today. Got the best luck. >_>

I still have $900 on OPskins, it takes a while to get your money, and they can only do it in $500 increments. So might as well buy this knife while I wait. It goes for +$180 dollars, that's why I scooped it up. Just going to sell it later.

Ozium

Mokoi sent me my knife, and before that he gave me a loaner knife until he could give me the won I won from the raffle. He is a righteous dude.

what do I name it?

Does anyone have an tips on playing and learning CS:GO that somehow removes the more toxic elements of the community? Are there servers that are a little more mature? Do I just mute everyone or learn to ignore it?

I'm not sure when I became so sensitive to this stuff, but I just want to play, have fun and maybe get some skins while doing it.

MayMay

Banned
Does anyone have an tips on playing and learning CS:GO that somehow removes the more toxic elements of the community? Are there servers that are a little more mature? Do I just mute everyone or learn to ignore it?

I'm not sure when I became so sensitive to this stuff, but I just want to play, have fun and maybe get some skins while doing it.

Hmm.. if you play on public casual mode servers then I'm afraid muting everyone is gonna be the way to go. Ranked Matchmaking.. well there's a chance ppl on your team wont be nasty even though its slim.

Safest way would be to look for a consistent group to play matchmaking with, or just play with Gaf.

Rivitur

Banned
Hmm.. if you play on public casual mode servers then I'm afraid muting everyone is gonna be the way to go. Ranked Matchmaking.. well there's a chance ppl on your team wont be nasty even though its slim.

Safest way would be to look for a consistent group to play matchmaking with, or just play with Gaf.
Hahahahhahaha worst advice EU

Top Bottom