• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Reven

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Satoru Iwata approved!

That new case has some super nice skins. I voted for that hyper beast one in the workshop.

Checking out the Hyper Beast on market and to me it resembles the Master Piece too much in color. Not enough to get me to switch back to the -S lol.

Rivitur

Banned
1st i did this:
http://i.imgur.com/F7p0qJ0.jpg?1
http://i.imgur.com/m2iiMSX.jpg

then when i went to post the shot this happened
KwiOGz6.jpg

ChrisW

It's a shame that when these cases come out that for the top tier guns, rather than keep them, you'd be a fool not to sell them

ChrisW

Is there a quick check source where I can see which skins have lost a ton of value? Cause the redline took a beating.

Gotta get that Elite! So i'd say it's safe to assume we will at some point get the AWP | Elite as a drop and it will likely be a red & also another in the Hyper Beast collection.

Btw I love the CZ, P250, AK, M4 & the 5/7

Odah

Banned
A NEW CASE IS DROPPING OMG???? OMG THOSE SKINS <3<3<3

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| GTA V OT

edit: also rip ak redline value

EloKa

• Went down from Master Guardian Elite to Gold Nova 2 in 10 days
  • kept my rank for few months without changes
  • went up to Master Guardian 2 in the last 10 days

I would bet that the elo system got adjusted at least twice

rugioh

Banned
I don't know if I want to rank up. I feel really comfy at DMG and I don't have to deal with spinbotters there so I wanna stay.

cHinzo

yay more skins! Such an original name for a case..

/sarcasm

Who cares about the case name. LOOK AT DEM SKINS!

I don't know if I want to rank up. I feel really comfy at DMG and I don't have to deal with spinbotters there so I wanna stay.

I just wanna get Eagle at least once. ;_;

Farming goes great. 0 case drops in 2 hours, got an MP7 Urban DDPAT and an AK47 Safari Mesh.... GREAT!

impact

Banned
Everyone saying the rank shit changed, meanwhile I've won like 8 of my last 10 MM and haven't ranked up

Not like I'm complaining... the more you rank up the less fun you have in this game.

Who cares about the case name. LOOK AT DEM SKINS!

I just wanna get Eagle at least once. ;_;

Farming goes great. 0 case drops in 2 hours, got an MP7 Urban DDPAT and an AK47 Safari Mesh.... GREAT!

I got a chroma case \o/ only worth 21 cents yesterday it would have been like 40 cents :<.

Odah

Banned
I tried out a betting group for 1key just for the lols and lol, never do that again.

Those betting groups are such a cashgrab (alltough his predictions were 90% correct) but still, his information is so ez u can look up that shit in like 10mins

edit: im gonna post his shit so you dont have to pay, thank your lord and savior Odah

923caf8814.png

caf7fce6b3.png

that's what you pay 1k/month lol

Top Bottom