• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Rivitur

Banned
i cant tell if youre being serious
you seemed to have been joking
i shouldve known

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

soultron

Banned
Did some playtesting on a coworker's map today at lunch. Was fun.

Maybe I can convince him to let me share it with you duders to collect more pro feedbacks.

This thread is becoming shittier by the day, can we get back on topic?

Make like impact and stop reading/posting.

frbrr

I got kicked from my rank up game because this DSFGSDFGDFG ERROR AGAIN.

I followed all the instructions here and it STILL happens. Randomly, every couple games.

So yeah, thanks for the cooldown Valve. F***kers

make sure your time/date settings are correct on your computer, fixed it for me!

Mokoi

Banned
Mokoi what's your favourite drink?
My go to beer when playing cs is shiner bock. However, I like to keep things interesting every now and again with tequila. Honestly whatever I can get really.
Did some playtesting on a coworker's map today at lunch. Was fun.

Maybe I can convince him to let me share it with you duders to collect more pro feedbacks.
That would be pretty cool. I mean I think I'm a great judge at what makes a map good and what players want. Link him to my site I'm sure that will convince him to let us test it out.

On maps I still think cache is great.

gonna play CS with a controller.

need 2 more people (3 actually mayhem lied)

pls join

I am down... Just have to wait like 6 hours for me though.

Also I am now almost deaf in my left ear after a concert last night so this will be a good excuse for my silver plays.

Mokoi

Banned
lol you think you can just use a controller all of a sudden. M8 I trained hard to get somewhat decent at cs with controller

Omega

Banned
lol you think you can just use a controller all of a sudden. M8 I trained hard to get somewhat decent at cs with controller

I'll get to your level soon enough.

I'm already better than Riv when he's using kb/m so it won't take me long.

I've wanted to try CS with a controller for a while but haven't tried it since I bought CSGO on consoles before I had a PC.

Edit - if you still need people to play, I'm happy to fuck about!

Clydefrog

I am down... Just have to wait like 6 hours for me though.

Also I am now almost deaf in my left ear after a concert last night so this will be a good excuse for my silver plays.
Wow, a concert on Monday and an international soccer game on Wednesday? Must be nice to be Pete.

Wow, a concert on Monday and an international soccer game on Wednesday? Must be nice to be Pete.

Well I hadn't planned on going to a concert, but Becca invited me to go see Primus so how could I turn that down?

Fuck Jamaica, USA USA USA. Really hope I get to see Mexico crumble as well.

Pretty good week, far from the norm of my pepperoni existence.

Primus were fantastic. We were almost front row until all of the 2-time-dui-white-guys-with-no-shirts-on started a mosh pit. Chugged a flask of wild turkey 101, threw some bo's on a white guy with dreads, watched numerous people fall after crowd surfing.. All things that are good.

Yo but fuck Dinosaur Jr. Worst opening act I've ever seen. They ruined my left ear with their so loud you can't tell if they're good or bad style.

Clydefrog

I saw Megadeth indoors. They are quite loud.

They were the last ones up so I don't know if they wanted to be louder than everyone else or if that's just how they are. They also stand directly in front of their man-size amps probably because they're deaf as fuck.

Top Bottom