• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Mokoi

Banned
Just a wild guess where he came from:

5ea2399fdd76d4258de53e17b8862e32.png
Lol salty as fuck.

And you still doing the OT? We almost there kind of.

MayMay

Banned
Share your DPI/in-game sens. I'm trying something different and results are mixed. 2.0/800 dpi. I get more flicks in DM but I'm terrible at tracking players so far. Gonna let it ride for a bit though. My mousepad just isn't big enough for the super low DPI/sens I had before.

3.0/800DPI and 0.66 Zoom Sensitivity (for AWP/Scout/Auto). Yeah, my main reason for that is lack of space as well. If I put it any lower I run out of mousepad/desk space.

I think it's pretty much the perfect sens for me.. a bit lower might be better but I'm not gonna change it anymore. Maybe once I get a bigger desk/mousepad at some point.

Let's turn this into a redundant /r/GlobalOffensive clone and post ninja defuses we pulled off on our smurfs over and over in between patch notes.

Yess, this guy knows what he's talking about!

Overdoziz

Banned
I have like 4/800DPI since I formatted my PC. Used to have 1.76/800. Not sure what changed. Has something to do with how I've set up my mouse, but I'm not entirely sure what.

Share your DPI/in-game sens. I'm trying something different and results are mixed. 2.0/800 dpi. I get more flicks in DM but I'm terrible at tracking players so far. Gonna let it ride for a bit though. My mousepad just isn't big enough for the super low DPI/sens I had before.

I mean, I got out some needlenose pliers and fixed my mobo myself like a goddamn man, but sure, I'll take y'alls money too.

Edit: wow, we all learn to become proper gentlemen and all like each other quite well and we get a new type of butthurt in this thread.

Let's turn this into a redundant /r/GlobalOffensive clone and post ninja defuses we pulled off on our smurfs over and over in between patch notes.

*Ron Perlman voice* Butthurt. Butthurt never changes.

800 dpi 2.1337 sens ;) using small mousepad struggle is real.

Glad you back bb. Will send skins/pizzas anyway.

And fkn lol at these halo pros posting on other sites. CS:GO remains most toxic community and I love it. Fuck rivi halo.

Edit: someone msg me when/if I get home tonight and I'll do a giveaway.

Divius

I have a new mouse altogether so my aim has been kinda funky. Also got one of those xxXNo_sCoPes#420BLAZEITXxx pro gaming mousepads that covers half my desk so that should improve my game. No idea what my settings are. Probably too high sens, but with these aimbots it doesnt matter.

Anyone know when will we see the new Titan and nV play for the first time?

Mokoi

Banned
Ok I got a highlight for this week, how do I enter?
Oh yeah forgot to make an announcement.

*clears throat* Ladies and gentlemen please be advised there shall be no play of the week for (7-20-15 through 7-26-15). Due to to Almighty volvo who could do a better job at updating the csgo game because I said so, I'm locked out of the steam store this week, and that money hungry _______ is making me lawyer up.

Play of the week shall resume next week and announcement shall be posted in big red letters.

Overdoziz

Banned
Big mousepads are for nerds, how do I explain it to all dem chicks that come over? "Ye, it's so I can play with a lower sensitivity in CS:GO." You think all dose panties are gonna drop when I say thangs like that? Hell naw.

Omega

Banned
Big mousepads are for nerds, how do I explain it to all dem chicks that come over? "Ye, it's so I can play with a lower sensitivity in CS:GO." You think all dose panties are gonna drop when I say thangs like that? Hell naw.

just lie and say it's the only one they had

Divius

Maybe if Katy Kitty comes over

"The president of Colorado doesn't exist."

"Oh yeah? Then who made all the weed legal!?"

LOL

Such stupid games last night. Ranked up then played like shit. Dmg Jones should've picked it up sooner.

"Ooh yee fuhk her pete" is my mantra for today. Got the wind in my American flag cape.

Omega

Banned
Wasn't Fahzgoolin a gaffer? I remember him posting here I think. What forum is that?

A forum that a few ex-NBA GAFers created because when we got our community OT nuked we needed a new forum.

Yes he's a gaffer. Forerunner is part of that same Halo community but he's cool.

Just a wild guess where he came from:

5ea2399fdd76d4258de53e17b8862e32.png

I was just pointing it out. No one is salty--at least I'm not. I like this particular community and hope it continues. I wasn't trying to incite a community flame war. People here were already joking about this thread going off topic and even referencing ModBot. I didn't do anything differently.

Edit:
Sorry for causing unnecessary drama. I didn't need to post what I did, but I also didn't think it would cause the reaction it did. My apologies.

Yeh, I even played with him once.

Yeah--due to school I have had to stop playing CSGO cold turkey. I was letting it impact my life in a negative way. CSGO is so absorbing lol

Does anyone else here have to take somewhat frequent breaks from CSGO? I don't know what it is in particular, but once I start playing it almost becomes my 2nd full time job. It's hard for me to casually play the game.

MayMay

Banned
Edit:
Sorry for causing unnecessary drama. I didn't need to post what I did, but I also didn't think it would cause the reaction it did. My apologies.

We went without Drama for wayyy too long, it was time for some of that. It's all good. You did not really cause it anyways, just kinda developed lol

Yeah--due to school I have had to stop playing CSGO cold turkey. I was letting it impact my life in a negative way. CSGO is so absorbing lol

Yeaaah.. it is.

Edit: Oh shit doublepost don't ban me

cHinzo

I mean, I got out some needlenose pliers and fixed my mobo myself like a goddamn man, but sure, I'll take y'alls money too.

Edit: wow, we all learn to become proper gentlemen and all like each other quite well and we get a new type of butthurt in this thread.

*Ron Perlman voice* Butthurt. Butthurt never changes.
1 Sensitivity at 1000 DPI over here. Working great. :D
I barely use flashbangs.
Flashbangs are life. So much easier to kill someone when you've got the advantage of blinding your opponent IRL. :p

Clydefrog

1 Sensitivity at 1000 DPI over here. Working great. :D

Flashbangs are life. So much easier to kill someone when you've got the advantage of blinding your opponent IRL. :p
Yeah I just don't know any good pop flashes. I'm excellent at avoiding eye contact with them when they're thrown at me.

Just the other day, I did get blinded badly. I stood still and killed the guy who flashed me just by hearing his footsteps run out from behind something. My team called me a hacker. I felt like that Book of Eli guy.

Edit: Dutch people are weird!

800 dpi 2.1337 sens ;) using small mousepad struggle is real.

Glad you back bb. Will send skins/pizzas anyway.

And fkn lol at these halo pros posting on other sites. CS:GO remains most toxic community and I love it. Fuck rivi halo.

Edit: someone msg me when/if I get home tonight and I'll do a giveaway.

Aww yes that coveted free pissa.

cHinzo

Yeah I just don't know any good pop flashes. I'm excellent at avoiding eye contact with them when they're thrown at me.

Just the other day, I did get blinded badly. I stood still and killed the guy who flashed me just by hearing his footsteps run out from behind something. My team called me a hacker. I felt like that Book of Eli guy.

Well, the thing about pop flashes is that you don't see em coming. :d
My all-time favourite ones are the pop flash for long + (bonus clip!) and the flash for a B site retake. I also use one when I'm pushing short, but I don't have footage of that, since I usually only make 1~2 quick kills with it and then back off.

Edit: also master the spray guys. :D (slowpoke version)

2.0 sens at 400dpi, like god intended.

smh at some of the settings posted in here.

Top Bottom