• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
Is anyone on Windows 10? How does CS:GO run for you? The game just hasn't run right for me since I came back from my year break, it just doesn't feel smooth even with 200 - 400fps and 15ms. I'm hoping a fresh start on Windows 10 will do the job come the 29th.

Is anyone on Windows 10? How does CS:GO run for you? The game just hasn't run right for me since I came back from my year break, it just doesn't feel smooth even with 200 - 400fps and 15ms. I'm hoping a fresh start on Windows 10 will do the job come the 29th.

I heard it runs pretty good. I'll find out on the 29th.

And NOOOOOOO ANIMALBOOGY!!!

soultron

Banned
So I Googled ameno and google took me to this.

a·men·or·rhe·a
noun
an abnormal absence of menstruation.
AMENO!

(It's this hilarious background song some twitch streamer plays when he's unboxing crates. It sounds like Gregorian monk chants crossed with EDM. I'll try to find it for you. )

Sliver

Finally played out the couple casual matches I needed to play competitive, was all ready to chat about some CSGO. But man you guys sure have shitted up this thread, the fuck is this?
facepalm.gif

MayMay

Banned
Finally played out the couple casual matches I needed to play competitive, was all ready to chat about some CSGO. But man you guys sure have shitted up this thread, the fuck is this?
facepalm.gif

Looking back at all your posts in here, most if not all are complaining about the game.

And then you complain that we have some off-topic talk in our community while there's nothing else to talk about? :p

If you want to talk about CS, start a conversation and the off-topic talk should end.

Omega

Banned
You're more than welcome to post more than 9 times and contribute/start a discussion to your liking

or you can show up once a month and keep bitching, up to you i guess

He's right,shut this piece of shit down. Someone copy paste CoolS's Op, delete everything, and post mokoguides. Also pls ban rivi and start a kickstarter for boogie.

Mokoi

Banned
He's right,shut this piece of shit down. Someone copy paste CoolS's Op, delete everything, and post mokoguides. Also pls ban rivi and start a kickstarter for boogie.
I like the way you think.

Won a game with a bot and dude who just use deagle. Rank inflation!
also I'm lock out of steam store, so I can't get dream knife. :( to lazy to use opskins or other shit. Default knife is trash and I'm not a peasant.

I like the way you think.

Won a game with a bot and dude who just use deagle. Rank inflation!
also I'm lock out of steam store, so I can't get dream knife. :( to lazy to use opskins or other shit. Default knife is trash and I'm not a peasant.

what's your dream knife?

Rivitur

Banned
Alright which one of you called the lurker militia? I remember Fahzgoolin at least :D (avatar)
The other guy was called in for reenforcements.

Btw we haven't had a giveaway in months o_O

CLG won! Ez skins!

Xizk

Alright which one of you called the lurker militia? I remember Fahzgoolin at least :D (avatar)
The other guy was called in for reenforcements.

Btw we haven't had a giveaway in months o_O

CLG won! Ez skins!

I was so close to winning on Tempo.. At least I won on Mortality and Ace! Xantares will bring skins today.

Watching EVO got me hyped for SF5. I want that beta so bad.

Jenenser

I was so close to winning on Tempo.. At least I won on Mortality and Ace! Xantares will bring skins today.

Watching EVO got me hyped for SF5. I want that beta so bad.

same here, buddy and me have tents in our pants just thinking about it. (but still no juri confirmed :'( )

MayMay

Banned

Hey, I have not seen you in here before. Welcome to the thread - so what is so exciting in here that warrants this Gif? :p

Edit: Oh, you're one of those butthurt Halo GAF people. Yeah.. what happened to you guys is not gonna happen in here. We have off-topic talk once in a while - but most posts in here are still mainly about CS. Off-topic only happens during the downtime at night when there's no pro games or anything going on.

And generally there's just not really anything happening right now, it's the time between the big tournament/lans so there's not alot we actually can talk about . Because unlike Halo GAF, we do not have a steady flow of news for a new game or anything going on that we could talk about.

Just a wild guess where he came from:

5ea2399fdd76d4258de53e17b8862e32.png

LOL, oh god it's the SLAENT police. Get out of here. Wanna know why HaloGAF got locked? Because it was one mess of a thread with 98% off-topic content in the end. Not even comparable to the CS Community.

udiie

"if it's ruined for us, let's ruin it for everyone else!"

Here's my on topic discussion: why is it that game agents seems to constantly have a problem with their stream? I haven't been able to hear the co-caster for the entire game, so it sounds like one guy talking to himself

Top Bottom