• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Clydefrog

CALL THE POLICE

Jxu66y0.gif

Jenenser

Fuck the Dutch? ...I'm Dutch... at least take me out to dinner first. :)

Question stands.. anyone interested in teaming up?

just look at the eu gafgroup, you will find peeps there.
i'd also team up with you. im Kirby <( '-'<) (without a kirby profilepic, atleats 3 others in that group have it)

but im LEM, old and have shitty internet + shitty roomates + a shitty pc + shitty playtimes so it probably depends on luck if we play. your still open to add me, but don't be sad/mad at me if i don't join every game as soon as you ask :)

Murray97

Has there been a lot of bans recently? Came back 3 days ago after stopping in February and haven't lost a game yet(won 8 + 1 draw). Also went up two ranks in the process.

I was struggling to above 25 kills in DMG before I quit now I'm doing this. It feels too easy.

837c0c93ac.jpg

NeoFaff

Has there been a lot of bans recently? Came back 3 days ago after stopping in February and haven't lost a game yet(won 8 + 1 draw). Also went up two ranks in the process.

I was struggling to above 25 kills in DMG before I quit now I'm doing this. It feels too easy.

837c0c93ac.jpg
There's been a ban wave every month recently. Also I played against that clan day before yesterday lol.

9BeT8PQ.jpg

Didn't even realize entire lobby freaking out was about my drop tbh. I had to ask "Who's rich?" and they all yelled "YOU!"

Neat. That's every remaining game I want for 2015 paid for and I got change for a pretty cool butterfly knife. Lucky me :D

MayMay

Banned
Whoa,

congrats man. I wish I was that lucky just once lol

Holy smokes! I didn't know reds dropped during matches! I've only ever seen as high as purples.

Yeah, there's been people getting stuff like Dragon Lores as well as weekly level-up drops. It's crazy lol

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
There's been a ban wave every month recently. Also I played against that clan day before yesterday lol.

Judging by their names I'm sure they were a pleasure to play against, without even the slightest hint of salt.

Omega

Banned
9BeT8PQ.jpg

Didn't even realize entire lobby freaking out was about my drop tbh. I had to ask "Who's rich?" and they all yelled "YOU!"

Neat. That's every remaining game I want for 2015 paid for and I got change for a pretty cool butterfly knife. Lucky me :D

god damn

you lucky son of a bitch

cHinzo

9BeT8PQ.jpg

Wow, that AWP is like €350. o.o

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
I've never gotten anything higher than 5p as a drop. That skin would pay for a knife and like 5 full priced games.

Mokoi

Banned
Rahim is great when its just teams nobody really gives a shit about playing. Would never want to hear him if it fnatic vs tsm ir game like that.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
I love this program: http://csgo.gamebanana.com/tools/5684

Been using it awhile and it cuts back on the Russians so much, I basically only allow servers closest to me which is EU West, and block the rest. It's nice hearing English voices in MM. Plus having 15ms instead of 35ms is so much better.

MayMay

Banned
shifty eyes go unnoticed behind such dark raybans..

gimme an address frog and you'll get yours

You ship your bombs to EU by any chance? :p lol kidding

I love this program: http://csgo.gamebanana.com/tools/5684

Been using it awhile and it cuts back on the Russians so much, I basically only allow servers closest to me which is EU West, and block the rest. It's nice hearing English voices in MM. Plus having 15ms instead of 35ms is so much better.

Yea I use that too.. mainly to block European servers because the americans I play with get mad when we get one of those :(

Two Words

Man, stat trak guns are going to be the end of me. I've gotten a few from drops, but I wish I could get a stat trak AWP.
Ask and I shall receive. Just got a Stat Trak Worm God.

Top Bottom